Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Error on game data

JonDoe101

help needed urgently

JonDoe101

how to surrender?

JonDoe101

Season 4 Unit : Terminators

Dealer of Death

victory points and provinces - how far to go

737373elj

Recent Activities

• JonDoe101 -

Replied to the thread Error on game data.

Hi there, Because this is an alliance game, individuals who are outside of either alliance cannot join your game to take a look. Also, for future reference, the time frame to join this game if it were not an alliance game has long ago passed considering…
  • JonDoe101 -

Replied to the thread help needed urgently.

I did not know that Conflict of Nations is supported on third party gaming sites. My experience with such websites like the one you used for CoN is that they are unreliable, and that they for some reason syndicate access to the games when you can just as…
  • JonDoe101 -

Replied to the thread how to surrender?.

There is not a specific surrender mechanism. Just stop playing your game, and that can be considered a surrender. You can play multiple games at once.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Season 4 Unit : Terminators.

Like (Post)
    I would really love to see some more fancy futuristic units. :D though your stat progressions seems a bit off.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Season 4 Unit : Terminators.

Quote from Kalrakh: “I would really love to see some more fancy futuristic units. :D though your stat progressions seems a bit off. ” YUP, copied the wrong line from my notepad. Fixed it.
  • GuderianPanzer -

Posted the thread how to surrender?.

Thread
    how to surrender please and leave the whole country, to start a new one? thanks
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Season 4 Unit : Terminators.

Like (Post)
    I would really love to see some more fancy futuristic units. :D though your stat progressions seems a bit off.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Pafufu’s post in the thread revealing enemy units.

Like (Post)
    Yes, intelligence operatives are the only way. You can station multiple to improve your chances.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread victory points and provinces - how far to go.

Quote from Pafufu: “Quote from 737373elj: “You cannot win with grow and protect, I can tell you that. All wins will have to be through conquering. BTW regarding the OP I’ll say that once you conquer entire of Europe you would have won…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Pafufu’s post in the thread victory points and provinces - how far to go.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 737373elj: “You cannot win with grow and protect, I can tell you that. All wins will have to be through conquering. BTW regarding the OP I’ll say that once you conquer entire of Europe you would have won already. ” Not in all scenarios.…