Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How Do I Kill This Ship

Buckeyechamp

Elite Swarm not timing out

Taz Xanth

corvette over frigate?

dfrost

Suggestion: Recon Tank / Airborne Inf combo unit

Clock

Recycle Shop

Clock

Recent Activities

• PerigeeNil -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread How Do I Kill This Ship.

Like (Post)
    Im a Offense is Best Defense Key. But its Boxing you still need to be prepared for counter attack, keep opponent on his heels you dictate the fight.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread How Do I Kill This Ship.

Im a Offense is Best Defense Key. But its Boxing you still need to be prepared for counter attack, keep opponent on his heels you dictate the fight.
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread How Do I Kill This Ship.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “The important thing is to be the one that attacks first. I cannot stress this enough. By attacking first, you decide how/when/where the battle will be fought, which is quite more decisive than in…
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread How Do I Kill This Ship.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dfrost: “i have to admit, i had a blast! yea, i actuallly wanted to keep them close in 2's but even that was hard. the reason why i didn't put them all in one was because his airforce was hitting HARD from the front. there were also…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “The important thing is to be the one that attacks first. I cannot stress this enough. By attacking first, you decide how/when/where the battle will be fought, which is quite more decisive than in…
  • Taz Xanth -

Replied to the thread Elite Swarm not timing out.

Quote from RadioActive: “Quote from Clock: “Quote from Taz Xanth: “Game 4524596 34th Elite Swarm (California) P34 has been patrolling Lidderdale for 4+ days. ” I have experienced the same in a WW3 4x map right now with my coalition mate, who does…
  • KFGauss -

Quote from dfrost: “i have to admit, i had a blast! yea, i actuallly wanted to keep them close in 2's but even that was hard. the reason why i didn't put them all in one was because his airforce was hitting HARD from the front. there were also…
  • dfrost -

Replied to the thread corvette over frigate?.

crap. ok. thanks for the heads up on that. i didn't notice that either. good to know! that's a lot of supplies to initially get started. it's good like you said that we can switch between the two though depending on what we have enough of(supplies or…
  • bobqz -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread How Do I Kill This Ship.

Like (Post)
    Sounds like you had some fun In the picture I see that your artillery are in two different places - There are obvious reasons to split your original four units into two pairs. And there are reasons to keep them together. When you reorganize for your…
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Recycle Shop.

Like (Post)
    If you are losing that many units in 1 prov you have bigger issues than a recycle shop. In real battle the victor would commander and/or destroy any enemy asset that could be used against them.