Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

UAVs and SAMs

WalterChang

More Suggestions

SAITAM78

FIX Unfair resource production in cities

Kalrakh

AI goes to WAR

Dealer of Death

Resources Generator v0.2

Tifo_14

Recent Activities

• WalterChang -

Replied to the thread UAVs and SAMs.

Quote from Kalrakh: “But you can look at the SAM and move away before they check for hostiles, which only occures every 10 min ” You can do the same with Fleets, I presume? They're not going to see your radar signature as you approach, but they will…
  • Kalrakh -

they way patrol works now, no But you can look at the SAM and move away before they check for hostiles, which only occures every 10 min
  • WalterChang -

So, if the UAV is patrolling enemy territory over a ground stack that contains SAMs, it will be sighted and shot down by the ground stack, no matter what? You can't have the UAV's patrol radius just touching the ground stack to give you visual, without…
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalterChang: “1.) "But it's not up to me or you to debate or even consider how gameplay changes might affect the company's profit margin - that's none of our business." & 2.) "If tweaking the in-game resource market so that buying and…
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “2.) Of course I was speaking in a hyperbolic manner, but if it EVEN just decrease their ability to maintain, expand and improve, it simply is not worth it for a convenience point. 1.) & 3.) Au Contraire my forum friend, it…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalterChang: “Well, I disagree. I don't think it's useful to shoot down suggestions for gameplay changes based on hypothetical consequences to the company's bank balance. If the devs want to do that, then fine! But for the rest of us to do…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    OK, I'm done on this, but I totally agree with you the market could be improved, how? I don't know, but I vehemently disagree with you that suggestions which obviously have some impact on the game's viability aren't subject for discussion on that…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “You see, but my assumptions are not wrong, they can not logically be wrong. Now they might not be as impactful as I might think, but it follows logically that suggestions that would reduce revenue, well, reduce revenue. And…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “OK, I'm done on this, but I totally agree with you the market could be improved, how? I don't know, but I vehemently disagree with you that suggestions which obviously have some impact on the game's viability aren't subject…
  • SAITAM78 -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

Incredible answer your last one WalterChang. Totally agree. And I insist, the Gold could be more controlled or limited in SOME cases. In my opinion, in order to make it more realistic. And take the opportunity to emphasize the option of a series of…