Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Operation Paperclip

bkn

Announcement SEASON 8 IS LIVE

kurtvonstein

New Rlite Unit must be Infantry

kurtvonstein

devs, give it back...

Telefon Uygulamasından Oyundan Çıkma

Maresal Kemal

Recent Activities

• bkn -

Replied to the thread Operation Paperclip.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Operation Paperclip.

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

they specially skipped ethiopia language pack for it and to finance the move they had to remove cities from the map.
  • bkn -

Posted the thread Operation Paperclip.

Thread
    does hospital increase ship healing speed? i need to heal my cruisers asap and dont need useless answers... :thumbup: yes or no?
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.

• bkn -

Posted the thread devs, give it back....

Thread
    ... old Cuba. Cuba got ruined by you. 6 city Cuba was balanced. Not my problem if level 2 noobs pick USA instantly. has nothing to do with reality or cuba being an island. Cuba relys on good economy because taking over Usa is a task that drags on…
  • patton06 -

Wrote a comment on Gen Vader’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello Gen I am an alliance leader and I am trying to figure out how I can invite a player to my alliance.
  • KingNL -

Wrote a comment on Teburu’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey teburu i have lost my phone yesterday... got myself a new iphone went to the ap store to instal conflict of nation ww3 but i cant acces my main account its giving me a new account my username used to be ( user28296836 )
    can you pleas help me…
  • Maresal Kemal -

Replied to the thread Telefon Uygulamasından Oyundan Çıkma.

Öncelikle iyi oyunlar diliyorum. Mobilde hesabınızdan çıkış yapmak için 2 yol vardır. 1. Uygulama Verilerini Silmek Uygulama ayarlarından uygulama verilerini silerek hesabınızdan çıkmış olursunuz. Böylece yeni hesabınızla girebilirsiniz. 2. Uygulamayı
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morpheas78: “Its been at least 2 years that the Elite Helicopter (one of the best season units) has not shown up into the season rewards. Whats the logic behind the rotation of the season units? ” Bq6sfWs2nPgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==