Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread)

Hellfire1337

Best counter?

Hellfire1337

Not taking over the land.

OldAsMudd

Option to open all games on one click

Buckeyechamp

Smarter AI

Buckeyechamp

Recent Activities

• Hellfire1337 -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

• Hellfire1337 -

Liked Gen. Grievous’s post in the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Like (Post)
    8 million gold... jesus
  • Hellfire1337 -

Replied to the thread Best counter?.

In WW3 this happened to me too. I was Ukraine then took Serbia, Turkey, Romania, Belarus, and quite a bit of Russia when China who had taken the other part of Russia declared war and then started bombing me. Luckily I had a Modern Air Superiority so I…
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Liked TheWorldEnder’s post in the thread An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab.

Like (Post)
    Well, this idea came to my mind the other day in a game I was hopping to build a big fleet to scort an aircraftcarrier, and of course I was planning to add a complete set of NASF & NSF, attack choppers and gunships, but saddly, the game ended way before…
  • OldAsMudd -

Replied to the thread Not taking over the land..

I had forgot that coalition land goes back to the original owner. Haven't played for a while. Thanks for confirming that for me. The guy was already getting booted, so there's that done. Just waiting on the timer for it. Makes it easier for me to…
  • Buckeyechamp -

All coalition land goes back to original owner.. thats why red v blue map will never work. But Pro Tip: If a coal partner that bad that needs you to reclaim his territory kick him firt than retake land.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Option to open all games on one click.

that way you can quit 40 games at once... terrible idea
  • Hellfire1337 -

Posted the thread Option to open all games on one click.

Thread
    I find it really hard to open multiple games as it takes quite a long time so I would like a feature to open all active games in one click.
  • Hellfire1337 -

Quote from OldAsMudd: “I'm playing in a game and several of the territories I have taken over are being credited to another member in the Coalition. Is that normal, or something new? The spots were his originally, when the game started. ” That is…
  • Ballistic missiles are normally targets at cities because of there great damage to building but firing a ballistic missile at a territory that was just conquered can work wonders especially when there is a decent stack that just took the land. Elite…