Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bug or a new feature

kurtvonstein

Battle of Active

kurtvonstein

How does retreat work?

Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?

Dealer of Death

Who's Bad

TheShinwacker

Recent Activities

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

if its usefull its definitly gone be fixed...maybe a extra release. Together with iceland language support.
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked sundance175’s post in the thread Suckered in a Noob ..Well he Suckered himself in!.

Like (Post)
    was probably a 12 year old kid if he believed that ( possibly 8- 10 yr old? 12 yr old may have sniffed that out). Congrats! May have jumped on his dad's account and played. I guess he deserved it then...probably be grounded from video games etc when its…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked sundance175’s post in the thread Why I'll Never Be As Good As Buckeyechamp.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “He cares more. He wants to win more than I do. Sure I want to win, but I want to have fun while I'm winning, even at the cost of speed of winning. I could pay more closely to tables and meta, and probably jack up my…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

in germany we dont calk them rogue or better Terrorists( for this What they are). Our whole media (which seems to have converted to left wing speech and reeducate tool-thanks to 16 years chancillor Merkel) calls them Activists. When I hear this words I…
  • japan samurai -

Posted the thread How does retreat work?.

Thread
    There is a retreat function in game. But the more i play the game the more I feel that it is redundant. How is the amount of damage you will receive calculated? Because it feels like the enemy just does another defence damage. The same as what is shown…
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Liked Smallsword’s post in the thread Why Not An Option to Pay Gold For Gold-Free Games?.

Like (Post)
    It seems like everyone is approaching this topic with the assumption that Dorado makes their profit from "gold"... When it seems much more likely that they have a typical data gathering business model.... Where it doesn't matter that the product is…
  • Quote from CDRCrimson42: “
    Because they want to worsen our game experience and see how it plays out. I would have rather paid money for a version with the same cities, nerfing the entire bread and butter map of this game and taking feasibility out of navy
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “ Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge…
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Liked awsome4444’s post in the thread How can conflict of nations be improved.

Like (Post)
    Or simply use the Call of War solution. They basically limit all new players on a 4x speed Europe Tutorial map with other new players. To unlock new maps they have to rank up, meaning they have to be interested in the game.
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Well, there was the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia in the late 70's. They were a rogue state that was big on rouge, I guess.