Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

IELTS certificate for sale(verifiedielts770@yahoo.co​m)

Whatsapp(+1 6094740999)BUY IELTS,TOEFL,GRE,CELPIP,PTE,CFA​,TOEIC certificate Online...

What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game.

lost messages

City Morale Recovery Rate

Kalrakh

Recent Activities

• jadenmurhpy -

Posted the thread IELTS certificate for sale(verifiedielts770@yahoo.com).

Thread
    Toefl Certificate for sale(verifiedielts770@yahoo.com) #(+1 (609) 474-0999)Get Original Toefl Certificate Without Taking The Test toefl basee is an organisation specialized in the acquisition of toefl certification.We can provide original toefl for…
  • Toefl Certificate for sale(verifiedielts770@yahoo.com) #(+1 (609) 474-0999)Get Original Toefl Certificate Without Taking The Test toefl basee is an organisation specialized in the acquisition of toefl certification.We can provide original toefl for…
  • Dracula -

Posted the thread What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game..

Thread
    I usually produce around 200 supplies and 200 components in a game which touches 300 at the end however in 1 game I was playing as china and annexed some cities so when I crossed 2000 vp my supplies and component production per hour was over 500. In 1…
  • jaunco325 -

Posted the thread lost messages.

Thread
    It has happened to me several times that the game does not warn me that I have unread coalition messages. it just doesn't show the red number. am I the only one that happens?
  • Shamqua -

Wrote a comment on Shamqua’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Remarkably Helpful Details About animal crossing bells The animal crossing bells are quite helpful for each and every person within the game. Each game aficionado can apply the bells to attain quite a few items and pay the mortgage loan within the game.…
  • bobqz -

Liked Colonel Waffles’s post in the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “As far as I can tell, fighters are a more flexible response for AA cover of ground units. With the patrol mission, they can stay on station indefinitely. Days or weeks of circling overhead. So why purchase ground based AA…
  • bobqz -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Like (Post)
    you never went offline with airplanes patroling and someone move his ground AA units close but stayed out of patrol circle? Then you wouldnt ask this questions
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread City Morale Recovery Rate.

Morale only changes at day change, not during the day
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread City Morale Recovery Rate.

Interesting. I captured a city around noon (game time), and checked its morale level every hour. It stayed at 25% till midnight (game time), and jumped to 32%, a seven percentage points increase. Another city started at 31% and went to 37% at game time…
  • _dany20_ -

Liked Colonel Waffles’s post in the thread Guess this unit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalterChang: “Transport ships really ought to have a little bit of combat value, I reckon. At least defence. They're still military ships, and they have light armaments and marines on board. I worked with some Spanish navy officers a few…