Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New games

d3v1lish

Anyone else notice NG/Inf units tend to drift off center on some cities.

Buckeyechamp

Option to open all games on one click

TheShinwacker

“Historical” Maps?

Hellfire1337

Pinned Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread)

Hellfire1337

Recent Activities

• - desert fox- -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread "River" terrain suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Here my idea for river terrain. it may need a lot of new code judgingfrom detail but it seem to be a good idea to me terrain details: - identical to coastal waters - separate between coastal waters and river is done by the first city in between (see…
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Liked d3v1lish’s post in the thread New games.

Like (Post)
    Same issues here, the search and organisation view of new games is a bit incomplete. Sometimes you find newer games on bottom, not necessarily on day two. The search box needs some work. It needs to filter out properly what you search for. And now…
  • d3v1lish -

Replied to the thread New games.

Same issues here, the search and organisation view of new games is a bit incomplete. Sometimes you find newer games on bottom, not necessarily on day two. The search box needs some work. It needs to filter out properly what you search for. And now…
  • Quote from playbabe: “position rendered shift, It happen to every thing in desktop version, very common. Don't worry it is only visual. you can simply press resync button and it will be fix. unless we didn't talk about the game thing. ” No its not…
  • TheShinwacker -

Replied to the thread Option to open all games on one click.

• I have had this happen before, and if I may shed a little light, it has only happened to me in cities that I have conquered. So might be a glitch or maybe just something that happens to friendly units in conquered cities.
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread “Historical” Maps?.

Like (Post)
    imagine a game where the usa and russia start with 6000 nuclear warheads a piece. lol
  • ahuman -

Liked Hellfire1337’s post in the thread “Historical” Maps?.

Like (Post)
    Imagine if the game had to update every time Ukraine retook territory? Or if the US, China, and Russia went around nuking the world? And the superpowers being able to destroy the world instantly?
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Anyone else notice NG/Inf units tend to drift off center on some cities..

position rendered shift, It happen to every thing in desktop version, very common. Don't worry it is only visual. you can simply press resync button and it will be fix. unless we didn't talk about the game thing.
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Hellfire1337’s post in the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Like (Post)
    Your enemies "Secret Conversations"