Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tech difficulties.

Teburu

Trying to have peace with everyone: thoughts?

Teburu

ASAP My screen doesn't work, and Russian hackers are killing the last bit of me.

chucullain

Announcement TACTICAL INFANTRY UPDATE (200122)

Kalrakh

Random nations account

PerigeeNil

Recent Activities

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Tech difficulties..

• abdul_the_brave -

• Big Geek -

I think you should create a petition for these characters.
  • Big Geek -

Liked Namenothoughtof’s post in the thread Tech difficulties..

Like (Post)
    I was finally able to see the screen after they killed me off. The last message to me was this: " Russian hackers follow you =)))" Disgusting. As much tie I put into this, and supported with intermittent money. I would like to change my name but…
  • Namenothoughtof -

I was finally able to see the screen after they killed me off. The last message to me was this: " Russian hackers follow you =)))" Disgusting. As much tie I put into this, and supported with intermittent money. I would like to change my name but…
  • Big Geek -

Liked Namenothoughtof’s post in the thread Tech difficulties..

Like (Post)
    I can't see the map. But I can communicate with allies. I also am curious if I'm dealing with a hacker/cheater. No, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but his profile indicates some and his messages to me support it.
  • I spent money just to get back and I don't want to play anymore if there is no fair play. He even told me his account was deleted and slipped back in. Why does no admin respond? He's a hacker. I don't expect to win, but I expect decent service for good…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Trying to have peace with everyone: thoughts?.

Back on the original topic: i usually dont do that much diplo tho i tend to go for a slower start; if somebody really wants war early on, starting troops tend to be enough to defend and crvs are mobilized quite quickly if needed
  • abdul_the_brave -

Replied to the thread Trying to have peace with everyone: thoughts?.

Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from abdul_the_brave: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “well you could also just hide what types of troops you have .. by finishing off with odd troops. Like attack with a AFV and spec ops or something…
  • WarNeverDies -

Wrote a comment on Namenothoughtof’s wall.

Wall Comment
    microsoft edge does not work good with conflict of nations,so i changed to google chrome and had no problems every since.