Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Loosing vehicles without knowing

Rena_F330

Count of balistic missiles used

T1000

Opening Strategies

Zefyros22

Unit strength

Germanico

Doctrines

Germanico

Recent Activities

• Rena_F330 -

Replied to the thread Loosing vehicles without knowing.

Ok Thank you very much. Now that i understand what ´s happening a make peace with it. You may close the thread.
  • T1000 -

Replied to the thread Count of balistic missiles used.

• Germanico -

So - I've just gone through your CON NEWS and immediately on day 25 I see an Naval Infantry unit of yours being destroyed at 09:56:25 / day 25 (during the conquest of Naples). This said, you are correct, it is not showing in the combat log files, only…
  • Rena_F330 -

• ThePanda -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    I do agree that Air to Air combat seems to have some flaws, but they look like more as "doesn't work as it is designed" than an intended outcome.
  • ThePanda -

Replied to the thread Count of balistic missiles used.

Maybe you don't have enough Warheads? Pay close attention to the warhead cost per Tier for Ballistic Missiles: - Tier 1 Warhead Cost per missile: 2x - Tier 2/3 Warhead Cost per missile: 3x
  • T1000 -

Posted the thread Count of balistic missiles used.

Thread
    Hello to everyone. Just wanted to check if when using (launching) a balistic missile, the system counts like being fired 2. Example: I had 4 available (after finishing mobilization) and after using one, the count went to 2 available only. Of course I…
  • ross222 -

Liked Raf’s post in the thread Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    Sure, air-sup-fighters is really best way to stop air invasion, just here are 2 weak points now: 1) As we discussed A2A isnt work now properly, attacking by sup-fighters you lost 3-4 times more resources then enemy. Probably I personally isnt lucky :) ,…
  • Germanico -

Please provide username and game ID so we can assist. sorry for any inconvenience
  • Rena_F330 -

Thanks for answering Yes i checked the news and the notification (exclamation point) and this units. I´ve checked the tab and still missing.