Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

looking for a alliance vs alliance challenge

Rogue state

Kranzegrad

Increase British Cities

Kranzegrad

A few suggestions:

Dealer of Death

Pinned Questions

Kalrakh

Recent Activities

• wheelybrian -

Posted the thread looking for a alliance vs alliance challenge.

Thread
    my alliance is looking to challenge another alliance so please reply or message me my alliance is Galactic Empire need alliance that will play soon
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Rogue state.

Too much enemies... 1x enemy nations is -2 moral point. 15x enemy nation makes -30 moral point.
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Increase British Cities.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Yeah,…
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Increase British Cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kranzegrad: “They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Yeah, that's how it normally goes.…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Kranzegrad: “They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Yeah, that's how it normally goes.…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread A few suggestions:.

Quote from potaytow: “4. Add a prompt when I am about to buy something that costs gold since accidental refunds are not a thing. Implementing one ain't that hard. I already wasted gold twice because I accidentally clicked a gold prompt instead of…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked jemandanderes’s post in the thread Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “If you enemie has infantry in flatland. Go after them witj tanks ” Why not MRL?
  • Kranzegrad -

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “About: WW3 South and North Korean Cities? ” I'd also say they should have 5 cities or at least two resource provinces of the missing resource guaranteed, otherwise their economy is just way too…
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked jemandanderes’s post in the thread Increase British Cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kranzegrad: “About: WW3 South and North Korean Cities? ” I'd also say they should have 5 cities or at least two resource provinces of the missing resource guaranteed, otherwise their economy is just way too bad.