Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Question] Are missiles have damage relative to HP?

Question about 1st Strike situation

Efreet

Question regarding missiles

Prosac

Самый бесполезный отряд

SergeyPakhomov

Unable to destroy lvl 1 ballistic missile launcher

Davidc123

Recent Activities

• Efreet -

Posted the thread [Question] Are missiles have damage relative to HP?.

Thread
    Generally, damage is relative to unit HP. It means - less hp unit have - less damage it deals. But how about missiles? For example : will Nuclear ICBM(lv1) - with 0.1 HP left - deal damage equal to ~0.3% of it's base damage? Thank you!
  • Efreet -

Replied to the thread Question about 1st Strike situation.

It's hard to say. Much will depend on server delays here. As far as I know, he who starts war has first strike in naval battle. Air patrol has a counter, when it drops to 00:00 it starts attacking. And SAMs etc. has a delay before it use it's ATT (it is…
  • Prosac -

Replied to the thread Question regarding missiles.

I don't think you can launch a stack of missiles, you have to launch them one by one.
  • Malazuerte -

Replied to the thread Question regarding missiles.

Quote from Efreet: “Last time I did cruise missile rain with use of 5 bombers and they were able to launch ten of them from single stack correctly. If it's not a matter of cooldown, something could broke recently. To bypass that I would split Strike…
  • Malazuerte -

Liked ross222’s post in the thread Question regarding missiles.

Like (Post)
    ive had it happen both ways that efreet stated ive uncomfterbly had unstack to fire as well
  • Malazuerte -

Liked Efreet’s post in the thread Question regarding missiles.

Like (Post)
    Last time I did cruise missile rain with use of 5 bombers and they were able to launch ten of them from single stack correctly. If it's not a matter of cooldown, something could broke recently. To bypass that I would split Strike Fighters and try to…
  • Tornado67 -

Posted the thread Question about 1st Strike situation.

Thread
    I looked for this briefly but couldn't find a definitive answer. The situation is as follows: My allies and I have set up Air Defense ( 5 stacks of TD, Sam and AA) along with several naval units (Frigates, Subs, Carriers, Destroyers) and Air Support…
  • SergeyPakhomov -

Replied to the thread Самый бесполезный отряд.

Quote from war-play: “Так что бомберы должен видеть и больше, чем за 500 км. А у "стелсов" эпр примерно как у КР у истребителей и в 1,5-2 раза больше - у бомберов. ” да, может тогда еще и у С-400 сделать дальность атаки 400? баланс всё это
  • Apache -

Liked ross222’s post in the thread Rail guns for destroyers and cruisers.

Like (Post)
    i actually suggested that myself about 6 months back , i think north korea is suspected of having one as well
  • Davidc123 -

Replied to the thread Unable to destroy lvl 1 ballistic missile launcher.

correct, i've got eyes on the target but cant kill it