Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

recruitors station

mccarty.geoff

Hypersonic Missiles

mccarty.geoff

League of Leipreacháns

Dr. Leipreachan

RP Années 90 : le dénouement planétaire

luggar

DEVELOPER DIARY 4: RANK & STATS OVERHAUL (PREVIEW)

mccarty.geoff

Recent Activities

• Bfunkilla -

Now follows Cptamerica1701.

Follow
  • Bfunkilla -

Wrote a comment on Cptamerica1701’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I am having trouble figuring out how to post in the forum. I've had an issue with buying gold that is making me hesitant of buying more and would like to resolve the issue so I can buy a bigger package without the worry of not receiving it all. Also not…
  • mccarty.geoff -

Replied to the thread recruitors station.

may wish to post your gameID. sounds like a database error to me.
  • mccarty.geoff -

Replied to the thread Hypersonic Missiles.

As I understand it current hypersonic cruise missile designs are just 'star wars' type BS. The only speed improvement comes from the lower atmosphere hypersonic glide vehicle at the second stage. Which is neglible and really only meant to actuate it's…
  • ross222 -

Liked EvenGodsFall’s post in the thread Hypersonic Missiles.

Like (Post)
    I think the final missle on the cruise missle tech tree should be an hypersonic missle with a speed value of around 30. Every major nation is currently busy devloping or deploying hypersonic cruise missiles.
  • ross222 -

Posted the thread recruitors station.

Thread
    i cant get my manpower up i have 5 level 4 recruiting stations and only producing 34 an hour any suggestions their in my original cities i started with
  • LordEpson -

Liked Dr. Leipreachan’s post in the thread League of Leipreacháns.

Like (Post)
    Hiho folks, I will keep this short and simple like us Leipreacháns 00000455.gif The League of Leipreacháns is a new Alliance here on CoN w00t.png if anyone wants to join feel free we have no limits as us cháns are a simple folk There are only 3 rules
  • Yak -

Liked Dr. Leipreachan’s post in the thread League of Leipreacháns.

Like (Post)
    Hiho folks, I will keep this short and simple like us Leipreacháns 00000455.gif The League of Leipreacháns is a new Alliance here on CoN w00t.png if anyone wants to join feel free we have no limits as us cháns are a simple folk There are only 3 rules
  • Dr. Leipreachan -

Replied to the thread League of Leipreacháns.

We are only the nicest yet most evilest alliance on CoN :evil: :huh:
  • Dr. Leipreachan -

Liked mccarty.geoff’s post in the thread League of Leipreacháns.

Like (Post)
    Cha d'dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras So, this is an ethnic Irish nationalist terrorist organization alliance correct? If so, you can count me. ;]]]