Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON

jack21c

Help

xXWolfXx

Damage assessments

DOA70

EUROPE 1990 UPDATE

sophiaabigail

How much gold do you use each game and whats the best value purchase

bruh_xD

Recent Activities

• jack21c -

Replied to the thread What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON.

That was very interesting game. I had duel with USA - I destroyed all his ICBMs (3, actually). So, TDS is a key for success. I used: SF+UAV+cruise missiles (max lvl) Destroyers+Cruisers+cruise missiles TDS (to defend cities) Infantry (to take up…
  • xXWolfXx -

Replied to the thread Help.

• DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Damage assessments.

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “I have send you an email on this from the forum once you contact me with that information I shall look into this for you. ” Sorry, I didn't think to check my personal email for your message :S I responded now that I found it.
  • aprero -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread How much gold do you use each game and whats the best value purchase.

Like (Post)
    Tbh I rarely if ever use gold. Best value for it would be in the first couple days speeding up some stuff to have units capable of easily killing others while everyone else is still constructing their arms industries and running around with lvl 1…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Damage assessments.

I have send you an email on this from the forum once you contact me with that information I shall look into this for you.
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked xXWolfXx’s post in the thread Help.

Like (Post)
    1. You need to join our game server via the link. 2. The BOT will send a link in private messages, which you need to follow for verification. 3. After clicking on the link, you can write messages to channels as a verified userprnt.sc/1qe9mbpIn this…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked xXWolfXx’s post in the thread Help.

Like (Post)
    1. You need to join our game server via the link. 2. The BOT will send a link in private messages, which you need to follow for verification. 3. After clicking on the link, you can write messages to channels as a verified userprnt.sc/1qe9mbpIn this…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Replied to the thread Help.