Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reporting a player

Hms bismarck

Alliance logo

Hms bismarck

More Suggestions

Hms bismarck

Alliance logo

Dealer of Death

Old Maps

Hms bismarck

Recent Activities

• Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread Reporting a player.

• Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread Alliance logo.

Quote from WiZeGuY: “I decided to become part of the security council and was creating an alliance. However, the option to add a logo will not work. I'm using Android 11 on a Galaxy S21 ultra, if that matters. When I open settings to edit, all can be…
  • Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

Quote from SAITAM78: “Hi everyone, Just wanted to make a few suggestions. I am a BIG fan of this game, and. also play Call of War and Tesla Wars 1919 (even New World Empires!). I would suggest the following: 1. Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold…
  • SAITAM78 -

Posted the thread More Suggestions.

Thread
    Hi everyone, Just wanted to make a few suggestions. I am a BIG fan of this game, and. also play Call of War and Tesla Wars 1919 (even New World Empires!). I would suggest the following: 1. Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked -0-’s post in the thread Old Maps.

Like (Post)
    I'd love to play the Cold War map! (4x :D ) Would be cool if Dorado commits to a systematic scenario rotation, haven't seen WWZ nor Blood & Oil in a while...
  • Pyth0n -

Liked Hms bismarck’s post in the thread Old Maps.

Like (Post)
    Indeed a old map would be fun to play :D
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WiZeGuY: “anyone? ” Hey, I'd help you if I could but I'm not in an alliance and I don't mobile, sorry.
  • WiZeGuY -

Posted the thread Alliance logo.

Thread
    I decided to become part of the security council and was creating an alliance. However, the option to add a logo will not work. I'm using Android 11 on a Galaxy S21 ultra, if that matters. When I open settings to edit, all can be edited except there is…
  • WiZeGuY -