Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Old Maps

Hms bismarck

Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear

Colonel Waffles

Morale help please

Kalrakh

Pinned NATION SPOTLIGHT: LIBYA

Pyth0n

New Kind Of Insurgency

LastLiving

Recent Activities

• Hms bismarck -

Now follows Dr. Leipreachan.

Follow
  • Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread Old Maps.

• Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear.

Quote from HuanPirin40: “Hi Can someone help me. I'm in the middle of heated battle and now the range projection/indication of my SAM units disappeared and only the green radar one is left. makes it hard to judge how far I can advance. Also my AWACS…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Morale help please.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you…
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you…
  • DOA70 -

Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your…
  • Kalrakh -

If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your aircrafts, letting them…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Flexible UI Screens.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Sort of sounds good, but could you elaborate more or give an example? ” If you want to fire a missile, the menus obscure about two thirds of the viewable screen, leaving just a thin border around the edge where the map is…
  • -0- -

Replied to the thread Old Maps.

I'd love to play the Cold War map! (4x :D ) Would be cool if Dorado commits to a systematic scenario rotation, haven't seen WWZ nor Blood & Oil in a while...