Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Argentina Strategy

Indochina Union

Doesn't Play Well With Others

Stratieon

Anyone else, having problems logging in..??

TEAM LIST

chucullain

Show the real level/skill of a player

Opulon

Recent Activities

• Hancock -

Liked chucullain’s post in the thread TEAM LIST.

Like (Post)
    I think this list is a little out of date...
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Like (Post)
    Yep; I have the same situation sometimes. In one game, I was conquering Italy with only a couple southern cities left and UK, who hadn’t done anything prior to help with the combat there, flew in a recon division and pathed them through all the Italian…
  • Indochina Union -

Replied to the thread Argentina Strategy.

Most of Argentine work is to conquer coastal cities, so TD and/or Mechanized are/is not a must.
  • Indochina Union -

Replied to the thread Argentina Strategy.

The problem with Patagonian delta is that its a big ass flat highland off to the Atlantic Coast while the Andes blocks Pacific coast. Its basically too large and too exposed. Heavy Air presence is recommended, Argentine may invest in Strikers (Naval…
  • Stratieon -

Replied to the thread Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Yep; I have the same situation sometimes. In one game, I was conquering Italy with only a couple southern cities left and UK, who hadn’t done anything prior to help with the combat there, flew in a recon division and pathed them through all the Italian…
  • Stratieon -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Like (Post)
    while its kinda annoying when ppl race with you for a country you defeated on your own it rarely has any impact :D and these are usually the players that will rush in anywhere and then get rekt by any player with half a brain cell; at that point i'd just…
  • Stratieon -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Like (Post)
    agree I prefer to have an ally as neighbor and we have each others back but move in our own direction. And if that ally is attacked and can help I will but ; if they are reckless and get into trouble doing something stupid I cant just drop every thing…
  • Stratieon -

Liked PerigeeNil’s post in the thread Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Like (Post)
    I like clean lines. I also like personal responsibility. I want to be a good team player, but that obviously means something different to me than it means to other folks. What it doesn't mean to me is having you inside my shirt with me while I'm trying…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Harmonic’s post in the thread Coalition and Alliance flags.

Like (Post)
    Made by me for personal ongoing stuff but you can use it for coalition or alliance flag. 2CaUjk3.png = Atlantic Rim United States c8l2yTB.png = City 1 IGin9dw.png = Emmerhkia Union FqJkeuy.png = Imperial Harmonic 7j1KSfb.png = Heinsen Empire 4sqpMgn.png…
  • Stratieon -

Liked PerigeeNil’s post in the thread Show the real level/skill of a player.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SodaChill: “I like to try tiny weak countries just for kicks. I got Honduras to take a big chunk of land before Mexico realized my evil scheme. I like the challenge. ” Right?! I'm the exact same way. I don't start every game trying my…