Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Australia

Stanley_C

Question about a strategy

Andilek7319

No Stat Updates

the usm or united states military is recriuting

ross222

Guerra de Titanes: Rol en Español

Koba_S97

Recent Activities

• Stanley_C -

Replied to the thread Australia.

@Teburu Thanks for all your help How do have a naval unit guard a infantry transport unit when assaulting a harbor? Second, which (relatively weak)countries should I attack first as Australia for a tactical advantage?
  • Teburu -

@Stanley_C wouldnt bother with corvetts at all unless is some niche situations. For navy destroyers and frigs are a nice combo, but early on (until like day 15) i‘d focus only on teching up frigs since theyre cheaper to produce and having the range…
  • Stanley_C -

Quote from Raf: “Australia is naval forces country. Build huge navy and it will make you happy :) Carrier can be build in mostly scenarios on day 30-35 earliest , till this date all real competitions will be finished already. In current game's reality…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Question about a strategy.

it is about who is enemy if i know that i have it one on start i most make way that go SF and for oficier he is stronger ASF and ASF need airport and dont destroy enemy airport ..
  • Raf -

Australia is naval forces country. Build huge navy and it will make you happy :) Carrier can be build in mostly scenarios on day 30-35 earliest , till this date all real competitions will be finished already. In current game's reality carrier is just…
  • Stanley_C -

Posted the thread Australia.

Thread
    Hi, I've just start a 4x game with Australia. I've parked my air sup fighters at Sydney(initially) but then I realized that New Zealand is still to far for me to attack with air units! Does that mean that Australia as an air power basically has to rely…
  • Ch. Imperator -

Posted the thread No Stat Updates.

Thread
    Hello, I'm experiencing a problem where my battle statistics like Casualties and Defeat numbers aren't updating. Its been like this for 2-3 days now, I'm almost certain it's a -bug/problem on my end- and I'm asking for help to fix it.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Question about a strategy.

kalrakh.. agree on ASF. especially on Flashpoint start with 1 and have airbase and easy to build. first few days pair asg with a gunships as game is limited to neighboring countries... stack a asf and gunship and basically have a short range heavy…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Question about a strategy.

Like (Post)
    What ever strategy I play, ASF are always on of the first units I research and produce, they counter SF and chopper builds and also can freck people who are stupid enough to use single infantries or even single tanks. :D They can also be used for…
  • Germanico -

Liked kaczydziobek/Vukol’s post in the thread Where PL serwers/maps.

Like (Post)
    Hejka używajcie Google Translator, przy okazji nauczycie się angielskiego (Hi guys, use Google Translator, you'll also learn English) translate.google.com/