Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

General game imbalances

Raf

Transport times vs real life

AJitateD

Announcement RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS

Eternus

Pinned SSS(Sıkça Sorulan Sorular)

SultanVahdettin

the usm or united states military is recriuting

Majlosz12

Recent Activities

• Raf -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread General game imbalances.

Like (Post)
    How do you currently support this game? Saying gold is bad is easy, having an idea of a better way to finance the devs and servers is hard. If you have no better idea, first think about one. P. S.: They already nerfed gold more than once, even though…
  • Raf -

Replied to the thread General game imbalances.

Quote from Kalrakh: “ Saying gold is bad is easy, having an idea of a better way to finance the devs and servers is hard. If you have no better idea, first think about one. ” Above is completely correct :) From my side can add that "heavy" gold users,…
  • Teburu -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread General game imbalances.

Like (Post)
    How do you currently support this game? Saying gold is bad is easy, having an idea of a better way to finance the devs and servers is hard. If you have no better idea, first think about one. P. S.: They already nerfed gold more than once, even though…
  • Kalrakh -

• Teburu -

Was here before it's lockedgold is fine imo As Germanico said time and time again: You're free to bankrupt your own company but dorado won't discuss gold with the public
  • AJitateD -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Population Growth and other suggestions.

Like (Post)
    I don't have opinion about other but I do think nation's private ocean would be good. It would be lot ez to defend from sneaky guys. Currently they can board the port to start war and that is already too late to stop
  • AJitateD -

Replied to the thread Transport times vs real life.

Hmmm, maybe it was a stack thing... But I just tried moving 2 lvl 5 motorized infantry from Trujillo to Hong Kong, they fly to Hawai'i and then sail, same with Qingdao and Zhengzhou, though I now have an airbase in Beijing. Never uses Guam. Moving to…
  • Eternus -

Liked Cyrulik’s post in the thread General game imbalances.

Like (Post)
    Do not delete We're not kids, let's fix it together I am friendly asking for changes in the gold zone. It can't be that a man just because somebody loses is buying a win. It's already a plague on every map and keep in mind the quality of the game,…
  • Eternus -

Replied to the thread Transport times vs real life.

@AJitateD you're problem is in your units airlift range and not proper placement of airfields (it's also possible that you're trying to send merged units that differ in airlift range). I know, I made airlifts from America to East Asia/Australia many…
  • Cyrulik -

Posted the thread General game imbalances.

Thread
    Do not delete We're not kids, let's fix it together I am friendly asking for changes in the gold zone. It can't be that a man just because somebody loses is buying a win. It's already a plague on every map and keep in mind the quality of the game,…