Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Graywolf Recruiting

General_Mo

this guy is stalking me from another game

titankiller11

Infantry arty fix

Alphh

Error Auto Apply Coaliton?

737373elj

elite AIP submarines, lvl 2+

titankiller11

Recent Activities

• 737373elj -

Liked Alphh’s post in the thread Infantry arty fix.

Like (Post)
    Exactly what '737373elj' said, just use the move button. Closed :)
  • 737373elj -

Liked GoldenGuy’s post in the thread this guy is stalking me from another game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bigg Chukk: “prntscr.com/tue30e this guy is stalking me from another game.... he now has two countries in my game how does a player find me in another game and join my own coalition from a country that went AWOL this is the first game: …
  • General_Mo -

Replied to the thread Graywolf Recruiting.

I am a level 47 player with Discord and I have applied for this alliance. Looking forward to a response. I am sick and tired of being left high and dry by coalition members that drop out in mid game, and I am also looking to improve my game with guidance…
  • titankiller11 -

Replied to the thread this guy is stalking me from another game.

Quote from GoldenGuy: “Quote from Bigg Chukk: “prntscr.com/tue30e this guy is stalking me from another game.... he now has two countries in my game how does a player find me in another game and join my own coalition from a country that went AWOL this…
  • Alphh -

Replied to the thread Infantry arty fix.

Exactly what '737373elj' said, just use the move button. Closed :)
  • ArchStrategos -

Wrote a comment on ArchStrategos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, it seems my registration attempts are being deleted... I just wanted to register to submit the following gameplay recommendation:

Why not allow level-3 Combat Outposts to train National Guard units?
    This would greatly improve gameplay by giving…
  • GoldenGuy -

Replied to the thread this guy is stalking me from another game.

Quote from Bigg Chukk: “prntscr.com/tue30e this guy is stalking me from another game.... he now has two countries in my game how does a player find me in another game and join my own coalition from a country that went AWOL this is the first game: …
  • popinjaysenior -

Wrote a comment on popinjaysenior’s wall.

Wall Comment
    In Slovenia, the amount of alternative and nuclear energy consumed amounts to 26.2% of the total energy use. Slovenia emits 7.5 metric tons per capita of CO₂. The number of road motor vehicles per 1000 inhabitants in Slovenia is 593.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Infantry arty fix.

Just use move button lah ¬¬ Move will accomplish the exact same thing