Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How long is HQ distance ? I have answer for this question.

kurtvonstein

Is water wet

737373elj

Aircraft Carrier air units capacity in carrier ship.

Rozne Eltobliv

Naval AWAC

MrBookShelf

Announcement CYBER BLACK UPDATE (201126)

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Is water wet.

Like (Post)
    I take no responsibility for any errors in the long answer Granted, that particular answer was so long nobody bothered to try and search through for issues Quote from Dealer of Death: “Since water sticks to itself, it is itself, wet ” I think that…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread How long is HQ distance ? I have answer for this question..

• 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Is water wet.

I take no responsibility for any errors in the long answer Granted, that particular answer was so long nobody bothered to try and search through for issues Quote from Dealer of Death: “Since water sticks to itself, it is itself, wet ” I think that…
  • Dealer of Death -

"Alternatively a shorter answer is; "Water isn't wet by itself, but it makes other materials wet when it sticks to the surface of them."" I was only able to get so far into the long version because of horrible errors like "Water is a state of matter…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Rozne Eltobliv’s post in the thread Aircraft Carrier air units capacity in carrier ship..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “No Water Is Not Wet . Anything that touches water becomes wet but water itself isn't . ” Well, I don't know about "No Water" being wet or not, my comma challenged friend, but water is most…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Carrier air units capacity in carrier ship..

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “No Water Is Not Wet . Anything that touches water becomes wet but water itself isn't . ” Well, I don't know about "No Water" being wet or not, my comma challenged friend, but water is most…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Aircraft Carrier air units capacity in carrier ship..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “No Water Is Not Wet . Anything that touches water becomes wet but water itself isn't . ” Well, I don't know about "No Water" being wet or not, my comma challenged friend, but water is most certainly wet by your own…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Is water wet.

Like (Post)
    Answer taken from the class chat (Hidden Content) Alternatively a shorter answer is; "Water isn't wet by itself, but it makes other materials wet when it sticks to the surface of them." If you have any questions I can ask
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

• 737373elj -

Posted the thread Is water wet.

Thread
    Answer taken from the class chat (Hidden Content) Alternatively a shorter answer is; "Water isn't wet by itself, but it makes other materials wet when it sticks to the surface of them." If you have any questions I can ask