Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON

Buckeyechamp

Banned Account

Motorized Infantry should have fire control once they get ranged attack

What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON

jack21c

Help

xXWolfXx

Recent Activities

• The Destroyer 4 -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread What were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON.

Like (Post)
    Best battle had was 2 v 1 and 1 guy was huge golder but clueless. Ended up being fun. Ukraine was steamrolling europe with gold and annexing ever city he took. He got to turkey. I was coming from Myanmar and metup in syria. Was a true land / sea/…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread What were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON.

Best battle had was 2 v 1 and 1 guy was huge golder but clueless. Ended up being fun. Ukraine was steamrolling europe with gold and annexing ever city he took. He got to turkey. I was coming from Myanmar and metup in syria. Was a true land / sea/…
  • honorarynuker -

Posted the thread Banned Account.

Thread
    I am requesting to be unbanned my username is honorarynuker and i was banned because my payment for my gold was reversed by my bank account unknowingly to me. I just found out and now that i have reached out to my bank you should be able to complete the…
  • Shouldn't they? Every other ranged unit has fire control.
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Posted the thread What were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON.

Thread
    Part 3, the prequel the before of win or lost, because you can't win or lose without a crazy battle in CON... lol I got questions and I need answers! I want to know what were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON? Let it all this may be the end…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked jack21c’s post in the thread What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON.

Like (Post)
    That was very interesting game. I had duel with USA - I destroyed all his ICBMs (3, actually). So, TDS is a key for success. I used: SF+UAV+cruise missiles (max lvl) Destroyers+Cruisers+cruise missiles TDS (to defend cities) Infantry (to take up…
  • Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “Quote from Teburu: “Won Rising Tides solo on Day 9. ” How? ” Half of the answer is already in it: Its rising tides.It used to have 1000Vp Victory sites, which were really easily accessible via…
  • jack21c -

Replied to the thread What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON.

That was very interesting game. I had duel with USA - I destroyed all his ICBMs (3, actually). So, TDS is a key for success. I used: SF+UAV+cruise missiles (max lvl) Destroyers+Cruisers+cruise missiles TDS (to defend cities) Infantry (to take up…
  • xXWolfXx -

Replied to the thread Help.

• DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Damage assessments.

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “I have send you an email on this from the forum once you contact me with that information I shall look into this for you. ” Sorry, I didn't think to check my personal email for your message :S I responded now that I found it.