Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement SEASON 8 IS LIVE

Morpheas78

Announcement Developer Diary 21: INTERFACE FUSION Q4

Yak

Mixed unit attack

Drony77

Improvements To Armour And Melee Units

KFGauss

"National guard is good" my ass

Zozo001

Recent Activities

• Morpheas78 -

Liked Bigtallnerd419’s post in the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dracula: “Logged in to the game after 2 months and really liked this seasonal unit. But why would anyone use OFFICERS now with all of these elite available. Better buff the officers. ” Idk... Maybe you could stack the elite units with…
  • Morpheas78 -

Replied to the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

Its been at least 2 years that the Elite Helicopter (one of the best season units ) has not shown up into the season rewards. Whats the logic behind the rotation of the season units?
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Developer Diary 21: INTERFACE FUSION Q4.

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Could you still answer the quesitons on this thread (if there are any)? Since I think it wasn't clear to all the forum members that the other thread was for the questions. ” Yes, questions in either thread will be…
  • Drony77 -

Replied to the thread Mixed unit attack.

Another question on subject. Stack of cruiser lvl 3 and DD lvl 1 attacks sub at 75 km distance. Since cruiser has 100 km attack range and DD has 50 km attack range what would be cumulative salvo damage ? 3.5 (Cruiser only) or 3.5 + 8 DD damage ?
  • Teburu -

Liked ewac123’s post in the thread The Virgin Call of War vs The Chad CoN WW3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PaskalSF: “Based forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ad7b206f25f688b86795580a4 ” I was about to give you a nice like, but then I saw you liking your OWN posts.
  • kqbd79 -

Wrote a comment on kqbd79’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Trang cap nhat ket qua bong da nhanh chong va chinh xac nhat. Cac tran dau Ngoai hang anh, La Liga, Seri A....
    Trang chu : tylekeo79.com/kqbd-7mcn/
    4rum :
    forums.aida64.com/profile/8173…?tab=field_core_pfield_11
    fimfiction.net/user/517318/kqbd79
  • Drony77 -

Replied to the thread Mixed unit attack.

• Zozo001 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from japan samurai: “Sry i forgot to say for the future. In the future EAA gets nerfed and i won’t have accesed to it. So im talking about this topic from the perspective of a dude who doesn’t have SC ” Doesn't a 5-stack of SF destroy 1/2…
  • Teburu -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Mixed unit attack.

Like (Post)
    When SF + ASF patrol, they automatically engage ground troops and they all receive damage. This makes me pretty confident that in your example all units would damage the defending ground troops.
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Developer Diary 21: INTERFACE FUSION Q4.

so you wish that browser players suffer too? Cause the new version will be the mobile one....