Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ethnic unification

Germanico

Observation post and Radar system

Hetakin

Upgrade the Air War

ThePanda

reborn countries

Where can I report player?

Fereyd

Recent Activities

• scott steiner -

Liked Hollow Light’s post in the thread Ethnic unification.

Like (Post)
    I'm sure even today ethinic groups are a just as important as in the past, take for example britain that lost a portion of it self cause its cause this portion want to be recognized as ireland rather than great britain. It simply always plays a part in…
  • scott steiner -

Liked Hollow Light’s post in the thread Ethnic unification.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Opulon: “Hello, i would be against it for two reasons : 1°) It forces to add a layer of data, which is ethnic groups, over the map. It's complicated, and is basically a new feature. 2°) The feature is perfectly fine in itself, and…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Ethnic unification.

I would also like to point out that intricate features such as the ones mentioned above make most sense in single player experiences. We deliberately reduce these to allow for more PvP. That is actually why I referenced Hearts of Iron etc because in my…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Ethnic unification.

Don't worry, we know it. It's just that it's exactly the kind of feature that would be exploited. I mean, to make the HoI comparison, the Historian and Sociologist in me would love to have an system that emulates the social disasters created by mass…
  • Hetakin -

Replied to the thread Observation post and Radar system.

• Hetakin -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Observation post and Radar system.

Like (Post)
    This was discussed previously. The Mechanics in the backend actually do not support features like that. Because the developers (praise the developers) are working an the mobile version, we will have to wait for new features like stationary AA or radar
  • Hetakin -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Observation post and Radar system.

Like (Post)
    You can simply build a mobile radar - why do you think all military radars are mobile? Anything stationary will not survive the first 5 minutes of war ( see Iraq) Defensive fortifications, permanent radar sites, and such are all WW2 tech and no longer…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Observation post and Radar system.

You can simply build a mobile radar - why do you think all military radars are mobile? Anything stationary will not survive the first 5 minutes of war ( see Iraq) Defensive fortifications, permanent radar sites, and such are all WW2 tech and no longer…
  • ThePanda -

Replied to the thread Upgrade the Air War.

I generally like the idea, but adding more micro is a tricky thing in CoN, considering how a lot of people play it. Generally speaking, defense is favored because you don't want to login the next day to find your nation wiped out by some measly army…
  • Luoniev -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Where can I report player?.

Like (Post)
    ok, and now this thread reached the point where it is better to close it. just for the protocol: i´m pretty sure CoN is not a Vector through which it is possible to throw a DDOS Attack to an enemy Player. I might be wrong, anybody is free to tell em…