Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problem seit dem patch 181101

Germanico

Cities morale dropped on all cities

Germanico

Announcement GENERAL UPDATE (181115)

Yeti

Accidentally issuing commands while scrolling.

Yak

cruisers and reload time?

daraken

Recent Activities

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread Problem seit dem patch 181101.

Hast du anweisung zum loeschen des ssteam-caches befolgt? Also nicht den normalen Cache - sondern Steams eigenen Game bezogenen Cache? Danke //G
  • ross222 -

Wrote a comment on HATMAKER’s wall.

Wall Comment
    i liked your list its way over do you need one more item. you need to explain that people need to build their arms industry up over period of time ive had recent rash of people that didnt seem to understand even after i told them and they kept going why…
  • Efreet -

Liked Yeti’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (181115).

Like (Post)
    To clarify things with splash damage further: - Coalition members and other players with Shared Intelligence are excluded - We originally wanted splash damage for aircraft as well but due to issues with patrol we decided to disable it - at least for…
  • Yak -

Liked Yeti’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (181115).

Like (Post)
    To clarify things with splash damage further: - Coalition members and other players with Shared Intelligence are excluded - We originally wanted splash damage for aircraft as well but due to issues with patrol we decided to disable it - at least for…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Cities morale dropped on all cities.

This often happens if a player loses control of his/her capital - even if for a day or two. The impact on total population morale is very large. Don't know if that's a thing in your specific game - just pointing it out.
  • Yeti -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (181115).

• Yeti -

Replied to the thread Cities morale dropped on all cities.

I've checked your game and I'm pretty sure your morale drop is tied to mass murder of civilians You've got -26 morale factor for civilian casualties and I can see in the news you've used some nukes so it must be a recent increase, also 9 wars don't help…
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Accidentally issuing commands while scrolling..

@OneCosmicGuy We have a comprehensive list of shortcuts here: wiki.conflictnations.com/Keyboard_Shortcuts :)
  • SergeyPakhomov -

Liked Yeti’s post in the thread Military logistics. FIXED.

Like (Post)
    Some good news for you all. Unit speed display on military logistics gonna be fixed with today's update! As for enemy - no, military logistics work only for province owner and his coalition members
  • daraken -

Replied to the thread cruisers and reload time?.

they need to look at cruisers then because my arty is getting multiple shots off to every time my cruisers fired at same target last night why i was wondering i just thought that i can look at the time stamp on the battle notifications to see how long…