Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Province Construction Display in Queue

Teburu

Can Subs Detect (see) Naval Patrol Planes?

Im On Smoko

European tech tree ( F117 night hawk )

Teburu

My Suggestions

Dealer of Death

Is there still an option in game for everyone to leave the game at the same time?

Kalrakh

Recent Activities

• ghtt -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello i would like to report a trouble maker a young bored person in the name of elastic wealth with his alts in the name of Central inteligence Agency please check up with him many people have accused and reported him and no act has been taken.
    Thank…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Province Construction Display in Queue.

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Sima: “Apologies for the confusion. I meant to say that I'd like to see a list of currently ongoing construction in provinces, not construction queued up to be constructed. ” You have the "Cities" tab on the…
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread Can Subs Detect (see) Naval Patrol Planes?.

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I am tracking a sub "wolf pack" with some naval patrol planes. Can they see / detect me? ” In theory, nothing is stopping them from seeing your planes within sight range If you want to be safe,…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread European tech tree ( F117 night hawk ).

Quote from WalterChang: “I think you're wrong about that ”
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Province Construction Display in Queue.

Quote from Sima: “Apologies for the confusion. I meant to say that I'd like to see a list of currently ongoing construction in provinces, not construction queued up to be constructed. ” You have the "Cities" tab on the right hand side of the screen…
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Teburu: “a scenario where countries get "started with ready weapons similiar to real life in power and abilities of every country" would really only be fun for a small group of players and suck for pretty much everyone else; making it not…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread My Suggestions.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “What is that difference? And how does it apply to Conflict of Nations? It would be a bit odd if a landlocked country bought a load of naval units, but so what? Why shouldn't…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Colonel Waffles’s post in the thread Can Subs Detect (see) Naval Patrol Planes?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “I am tracking a sub "wolf pack" with some naval patrol planes. Can they see / detect me? ” In theory, nothing is stopping them from seeing your planes within sight range If you want to be safe, stay outside of sight range…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Able Archer was a thing ” Able Archer was focussed on the east vs west + both sides had up and downsides Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Well is wouldn’t say it will never happen, just it’s not realistic to hope for…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Can Subs Detect (see) Naval Patrol Planes?.

Quote from Im On Smoko: “I am tracking a sub "wolf pack" with some naval patrol planes. Can they see / detect me? ” In theory, nothing is stopping them from seeing your planes within sight range If you want to be safe, stay outside of sight range…