Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cheating players

KFGauss

Let’s Talk about Ukraine

Teburu

Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Eschranion

Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3)

bobqz

I KNOW REAL ELITE 8 UNIT (I THINK), AND BACKUP RENEW ELITE 8 UNIT

Teburu

Recent Activities

• KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Cheating players.

Quote from Max_Tyberius: “What is ASF or SF? ” ASF = Air Superiority Fighter SF = Strike Fighter AFV = Armored Fighting Vehicle Etc.
  • Max_Tyberius -

Replied to the thread Cheating players.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Let’s Talk about Ukraine.

My thoughts on Ukraine? - Absolutely nobody could have expected an Invasion a Special Military Operation in Ukraine out of all places looks back at the Annexation of Crimea almost a decade ago "Absolutely nobody I tell you" Which side do you support? -…
  • Hanzalah Umar -

Replied to a comment by Hanzalah Umar on Shockr’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Lol I figured out I am wrong place. do you have support email if yes can you please provide me
  • Eschranion -

Replied to the thread Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!.

• Eschranion -

Posted the thread Let’s Talk about Ukraine.

Thread
    What are your thoughts on the war in Ukraine? Which side do you support? Who do you think will win, and how much longer will it last?
  • 1. Early days in games; I use ASF as poor mans SF till can get rocking. 2 or 3 actually do damage to soften up/eliminate AI or early opponents. after day 7 usually just hang on for air back up or damage mitigation to SF. 2. Similiar Corvettes early…
  • david roro -

Liked booombooom’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    1)Too many port city is very hard to Defend. 2)Focus on navy from the begin means expansion on land goes slow for 1st few days 3) Naval war depends on Hit n Run/ Trick shot. you sleep and you are dead. 4)Distance from other nation makes Japan more slow…
  • david roro -

Liked MarineRaider’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    I would put Japan at the top of my list for many reasons. first navy wins games so picking a island based country makes you unkillable as long as you have the strongest navy. second it’s strategic position is awesome being able to move in one…
  • david roro -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mr_Mp5: “The only good answer is the country with the most starting cities, which is, Germany. Germany is the best starting country because it has the most starting cities... Any country is good mid-late game, but at the first moment of the…