Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Troops that nobody Mobilizes

kurtvonstein

Province Options

Kalrakh

The Cities Tab Organization

737373elj

FROM MAP TO GLOBE

737373elj

Streamlined Stack Splitting

737373elj

Recent Activities

• n00b0d -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from localexperts: “I have tried to use helos. Know Ace. Know Temu former from TLL now BFM. Learned from the best in the air game. Never seen a top air player use helos with success. I know leaders who are in love with them for their multiplier.…
  • n00b0d -

Liked localexperts’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    forum.conflictnations.com/inde…s%2Bvs%2Bhelis&#post40052 Thanks for posting a link comparing helos and strikers and in a very long drawn out discussion support my conclusions that helos have severe limitations and are therefore partially useless…
  • n00b0d -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Helis ? vs. Strikers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sir Paust: “Quote from Kalrakh: “1- Strikers can be spotted by all kind of radars, choppers only get spotted by AWACs T2 and above. 2- Frigate and SAMs are strongest AA units and can fight strikers in a huge area, only MAAV and cruiser…
  • n00b0d -

Liked Pafufu’s post in the thread Helis ? vs. Strikers.

Like (Post)
    @ Sir Faust As Kalrakh pointed out, helis do have significant advantages in some areas. However, I agree that most of the necessary dialogue has taken place. So now I agree that this thread should be closed.
  • n00b0d -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sir Paust: “Quote from Wade97Wade: “To answer the OP's questions: Elite Helicopters > Strike Fighters > Helicopters If you want to build helicopters build Elite - Regular Helicopters are almost worthless in defense if the enemy has…
  • n00b0d -

Like (Post)
    @ Sir Faust Oh well. I’m not that active, but yes definitely you’re right. Also, distance does matter because you have to take in refueling time. The lower the distance, the higher the damage over time is and the more advantageous helis are. Which is…
  • n00b0d -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    lmao calling helis useless
  • n00b0d -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from titankiller11: “stats and rank mean nothing in this game ” Well i would not say that. See I played 45 games and i won half of them. Means I am a dedicated player. You meet me in the game you are in some some real bad shit. If on the other…
  • n00b0d -

Liked Pafufu’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    Honesty the fact that you have Cookie Monster as your profile picture is enough. I fear you immensely and don’t need stats to confirm that.
  • n00b0d -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “i wouldnt agree..after you reach the point to generate like 4000 rares per day then rares become obsolet.... ” Who researches NG when he produces that much? :D You can easily afford real infantry at that point. NG are only…