Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Troop Counter (Numbers)

Sima_7

Einkauf-Optionen

GorianRay

Province counter

Nukem 2.0

Capture All Provinces Feature

Sima_7

Demolish All

Sima_7

Recent Activities

• Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Troop Counter (Numbers).

As far as I'm aware, something along those lines of a 'Troop Overview' feature is on "The List". If it is, it will be addressed after mobile is complete.
  • GorianRay -

Replied to the thread Einkauf-Optionen.

bei steam? hmm, da werden mir nicht mal Erungenschaften angezeigt (also Ranking wie im CoN-Hauptmenu) ich habe schon sicherheitsrat bis Ende 2019...
  • GorianRay -

Liked Hancock’s post in the thread Einkauf-Optionen.

Like (Post)
    Ich hab die Pakete gestern auf Steam gesehen, weil ich Steam ausprobiert habe. Sind glaube Pakete aus Gold und SC-Mitgliedschaft.
  • Gen. Grievous -

Posted the thread Troop Counter (Numbers).

Thread
    Just wondering if it'd be possible to implement a troop counter somewhere in our interface. What I mean by this is a counter in which tells you how many of each particular unit you control, for example; ''Motorized Infantry'', ''Destroyers'' or ''Main…
  • Nukem 2.0 -

Replied to the thread Province counter.

I understand what you are saying but I think we are a little different in practice. I would not expect this to be used as a tactical tool, but more as a way to see how you are doing. It is more of an overview instead of trying to cycle through every…
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Capture All Provinces Feature.

Quote from Fereyd: “What if there is a monsterstack somewhere? What is if tehre is an Artystack hidden somewhere? ” Big lesson learned, then, eh? But what about when, at least for some people, you are certain there aren't any more, whether through…
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Demolish All.

Quote from Fereyd: “I understand your intention, but I think it is to dangerous and my lead to accidential demolishes often... Maybe its better to click one by one ” To circumvent that, we can always add a confirmation dialog.
  • k1ngp0ng -

Replied to the thread New Multi account Hammer - FAQ.

Hey friends umm I logged in from my school internet and me and my friend got on the same game since he was on his home wifi and I was on my homes wifi. But, when we went to school are internets changed back to the schools, I got banned so I just need…
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Capture All Provinces Feature.

If you click a Nation in "Diplomacy", Screen will center on teh capital (or the last remaining province). By using the Arrows left and right of the Provincescreen you can cycle through the provinces of that player. What if there is a monsterstack…