Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON

Jonthan1232

Pinned News From My Latest Game

bobqz

Organic warfare/new mode/rework

Dealer of Death

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

Dealer of Death

OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Jonthan1232 -

Replied to the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

Quote from playbabe: “We pissed someone off so much he devoted his life on screen killing 5 of us with just range infantry. ” Tf did you guys do to pissed them off that bad
  • bobqz -

Replied to the thread News From My Latest Game.

I did put a like on the last one. I meant I liked them all. I always enjoyed your articles that you posted in the past. Your games must be entertaining. Refreshing change from all the threatening bs that is posted at the beginning of the new games…
  • Quote from KFGauss: “OK - I'm curious now - What"s this K_SVA's standard OOB, economic approach, and battlefield strategy? Can anyone summarize it well for me? Bonus points if you point out weaknesses without writing a wall of text. ” 50 maps at…
  • Quote from kurtvonstein: “Again I must state I have no had enjoyed the honors to cross opulon of my bucket list... I did K_SVA once just to see if the top 1 player does any good...well i was disapointed.(just noticed he fell down to second place.so i…
  • Quote from KFGauss: “OK - I'm curious now - What"s this K_SVA's standard OOB, economic approach, and battlefield strategy? Can anyone summarize it well for me? Bonus points if you point out weaknesses without writing a wall of text. ” Seriously, I…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “I didn’t see a “love” button…a “like” didn’t seem adequate enough to convey just how much I enjoyed them. Keep ‘em coming! ” Well I just started a new game, so I should have something by late tomorrow. I…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “These are hilarious…thx for the ideas ” Quote from bobqz: “Really enjoyed your articles. ” Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon. ” You SAY or at least intimate that you…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Quote from Lionheart: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Lionheart: “ok then, no surrender. If you read the whole thing, then you would see each trade gave a victory point. that is the one of the incentives to trade ” Oh, real nice, ... day…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “These are hilarious…thx for the ideas ” Quote from bobqz: “Really enjoyed your articles. ” Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon. ” You SAY or at least intimate that you…