Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NIl's No-Frills Drills

Kalrakh

The Tortoise and the Hare

Kalrakh

login in problems' mobile' steam account' browser'

737373elj

Random nations account

PerigeeNil

How does this appear to my enemies?

Stratieon

Recent Activities

• GoldenGuy -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread "Move to top" button in build queue.

Like (Post)
    I'm not a CoN game dev, but I have some game development experience. This seems like a decent and useful idea to implement, and depending on the code infrastructure, shouldn't be too hard to add, although it probably isn't a complete one-liner to put in.
  • GoldenGuy -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread "Move to top" button in build queue.

Like (Post)
    and every time when someone suggest modifying the code, the devs are like: "aiiiie, no toch code! this is ancient wisdom!" ;)
  • The main advantage here for the motorized is that at max level they're basically the jack of all trades, decent at all, compared to the CRV, jack of all trades great at none. Motorized has moderate artillery there for artillery's sake, which is actually…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread NIl's No-Frills Drills.

4x games is for those who need instant gratification. :D I prefer to take care of my current target and reassess situation after it is done. Though I don't play publics that earnest anyway, they tend to bore me out because most players are not even close…
  • Stratieon -

Liked PerigeeNil’s post in the thread NIl's No-Frills Drills.

Like (Post)
    Hidey ho, folks. I just got my 2nd coalition win (both 1st place finishes, both with over 1800 VPs) in 3 completed games, while playing according to the rules I made for myself in the original post. So far, obviously, all of the completed games have…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread The Tortoise and the Hare.

In the end it is also about being lucky, with your neighbours. ^^
  • kurtvonstein -

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Ahhh, see, for me, no SC makes a huge difference. I absolutely adore build/mobilization queuing and fire control. Random nation selection is not far from what I was already doing by purposely choosing challenging/unpopular…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread NIl's No-Frills Drills.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I like the 4x for flow and like some have mentioned but find I end up disrupting sleep to check on things.. Time to make the donuts after 4 hrs sleep to get new research / build/mobs going ” :D i played multiple 4x; but never…
  • PerigeeNil -

Hidey ho, folks. I just got my 2nd coalition win (both 1st place finishes, both with over 1800 VPs) in 3 completed games, while playing according to the rules I made for myself in the original post. So far, obviously, all of the completed games have…
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread The Tortoise and the Hare.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from abdul_the_brave: “Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from abdul_the_brave: “never playing X4 again just started one in day 1 I went off for 2 hours to find 12 infantry attacking my…