Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Improvements To Armour And Melee Units

KFGauss

Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Blood and Oil?

heongost

Embark/disembark timing.

KFGauss

Increasing Resources After Maxing Out Arms Industry

Zozo001

How does retreat work?

japan samurai

Recent Activities

• XPLOSIVE -

Wrote a comment on XPLOSIVE’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How to delete alliance With Facebook ID Because ID with FB log in is not Password to complete.
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from japan samurai: “Honestly any player that rushes tanks puts any player that doesn’t at a big disadvantage. ... ” Nope ” for noobs vs noobs. ” OK - But that's not at all what you wrote.
  • heongost -

Replied to the thread Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Blood and Oil?.

I see United State in Blood and Oil, it has a disadavantage is: Its homeland is located in 3 smail area: North Persia Gulf, South Persia Gulf and northeast of Afganistan. with unit's number is very few and borders with many countries. North Persia Gulf:…
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Embark/disembark timing..

Like (Post)
    I think they picked some times that felt "right". In games like CoN this sort of thing isn't governed tightly or even loosely by realism, it's governed by trying to make the game interesting/challenging/fun.
  • japan samurai -

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from japan samurai: “Honestly any player that rushes tanks puts any player that doesn’t at a big disadvantage. ... ” Nope ” for noobs vs noobs.
  • japan samurai -

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from japan samurai: “destroy an MBT with Gunships in early game will pose a problem. ” ofc Gunship is anti-infantry rather than anti-armored, so sure. But Attack helos would make quick work of it. Then again, one does not…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Embark/disembark timing..

I think they picked some times that felt "right". In games like CoN this sort of thing isn't governed tightly or even loosely by realism, it's governed by trying to make the game interesting/challenging/fun.
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Embark/disembark timing..

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheShinwacker: “I am wondering why disembarking and embarking take so long. I would guess that if you are storming an enemy shore you are going to take it as fast as possible, and there is no shoreline bunkers in con, it should be even…
  • Hydralysk -

Quote from TheShinwacker: “I am wondering why disembarking and embarking take so long. I would guess that if you are storming an enemy shore you are going to take it as fast as possible, and there is no shoreline bunkers in con, it should be even…
  • TheShinwacker -

I am wondering why disembarking and embarking take so long. I would guess that if you are storming an enemy shore you are going to take it as fast as possible, and there is no shoreline bunkers in con, it should be even faster. A city I understand, but a…