Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Spys

X10 map

Dealer of Death

Going AI

Dealer of Death

Deployables

Dealer of Death

New Map Cold war needed In 4X

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Nordicgod oden -

Posted the thread Spys.

Thread
    Do i have to have counter spys in only my home land citys or all of the citys i occupi to stop the enemy from seeing my messages to other players
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Geraschenko: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread X10 map.

Quote from Geraschenko: “it was too fast. I once played these cards in very ancient times. and after sleeping I always found that my country was not there. are you ready to not sleep at all or sleep for one hour? ” What IS this "cards"????
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Going AI.

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Deployables.

Quote from Juggernaut505: “so, does anyone know if Deployables are going to be expanded on? as far as i can see the only Deployable is the Elite UGV. So i think it'd be nice if More deployables were added, like a more combat oriented deployable, so…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread New Map Cold war needed In 4X.

I wonder how many times this game has been declared dead by malpracticing brains.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Questions.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Geraschenko: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Mobile anti air.

you'll have to actually articulate your thoughts beyond a mere "irl maa cant hit bombers, muh realism" and no, the 4 to 6 dmg it deals (depending on level) is really not that much... especially when compared to sams who hit twice as hard and also tend…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Questions.

Quote from Geraschenko: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go into much detail. ” yes, by…
  • Aggressor X -

Posted the thread Mobile anti air.

Thread
    Now in modern wars cannot engage bombers nor modern jets I think it is alot 4 hp damage for fixed wing aircraft and bombers !