Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Guide to all Conventional CON units: discussion

DOA70

What do you think the next Seasonal unit will be?

Kranzegrad

Tanks move by rail?

Teburu

How to Use Production Queue and Conduct Research

Jemandanderes

How about a 6x Speed gamemode?

Exras

Recent Activities

• DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Guide to all Conventional CON units: discussion.

Combat Recon provides battlefield vision and detection of stealthed units. I happen to be one of those players who insists that combat is more effective when you know the makeup of the enemy; eg, your cruise missile will do more damage to a stack if you…
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread What do you think the next Seasonal unit will be?.

Next Elite Unit: Elite Commando (special force officer skills) (alike Rambo) Elite Railgun Battleship (armed with railgun naval guns, AA-lasers guns and anti-subs weapontry(all naval ships weapontry in same ship) Elite Fighter (air and strike fighter…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Tanks move by rail?.

so instead of that option that makes landunits move faster you want yet another option that makes landunits move faster i mean the picture for military logistics already shows a fucking train; just build them between starting and endlocation and you have…
  • Teburu -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Tanks move by rail?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mikes961: “Quote from Jemandanderes: “Yes, just shipping them through air is way faster than using a train. ” Tanks cant be shipped through air mate. ” Yes they can It’s called airlift
  • Kranzegrad -

Quote from Exras: “I hope the next seasonal unit will be either a seal team or maybe an EMP causing all of your cities effected by it will drop down a level on each building ” Quote from Second Cannae: “Quote from Exras: “I hope the next seasonal…
  • Jemandanderes -

Replied to the thread How to Use Production Queue and Conduct Research.

Quote from GreenGooy: “@Zemunelo and @Jemandanderes, thanks for the reply but you obviously don't know what I'm talking about. Please stop replying to my thread. The only people who would know would be people paying for the use of queueing. Does anyone…
  • Jemandanderes -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Tanks move by rail?.

Like (Post)
    Guys, stop reply without reading the tread and have nothing to add on top. you guys just repeat the same msg like 10 times already.
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Tanks move by rail?.

Guys, stop reply without reading the tread and have nothing to add on top. you guys just repeat the same msg like 10 times already.
  • Kranzegrad -

Quote from Exras: “I hope the next seasonal unit will be either a seal team or maybe an EMP causing all of your cities effected by it will drop down a level on each building ” ... Navy Seal are special force. EMP not are elite unit, it's only…
  • Second Cannae -

Quote from Exras: “I hope the next seasonal unit will be either a seal team or maybe an EMP causing all of your cities effected by it will drop down a level on each building ” I would only be okay with an EMP if it is either a) very powerful but has…