Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Where PL serwers/maps

• El Polako
  • Germanico

Germanico

Question about a strategy

Fereyd

again about LHD class assault ships

Fereyd

Atomic barrel artillery

ross222

issue with rebel unit strength

ThePanda

Recent Activities

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread Where PL serwers/maps.

What if I tell you that in reality you most probably don't want to play with others in English on our international maps because it's more challenging? The absolute majority of all game related messages are localized. Only some - coming from the server…
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Question about a strategy.

Yepp ASF is one of the Must haves. You can also level them up to gain a CM-Hasrdpoint for later use :)
  • Kalrakh -

What ever strategy I play, ASF are always on of the first units I research and produce, they counter SF and chopper builds and also can freck people who are stupid enough to use single infantries or even single tanks. :D They can also be used for…
  • Andilek7319 -

jo vole moje anglictina je proste uplne na hovno ale advokat za tvoje zdravi z online her nebo ze ses smichy posral je tvuj problem yeah dude my english is just total shit but the attorney for your health from online games or you laughed off is…
  • Fantomas -

Andilek7319, please pm me your RL dates, i wanna let my advocat contact you. You damaged my health with your posts here. Please stop it.
  • Fantomas -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Question about a strategy.

Like (Post)
    It is really hard to understand you. I can promise you, there are games where both sides were able to complete several research trees. Maybe not on a flashpoint full auf newbies but in a game filled with players who know what they do, maps could reach…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Like (Post)
    It is really hard to understand you. I can promise you, there are games where both sides were able to complete several research trees. Maybe not on a flashpoint full auf newbies but in a game filled with players who know what they do, maps could reach…
  • Andilek7319 -

i think that i know good public game ... like evry third win coaly ( and 70% by make this coaly in game most from not newbies but from player that his statistic say that win by coaly evry 10 -20 game and me evry ten …
  • Teburu -

Like (Post)
  • Doktor Faust -

Replied to the thread Where PL serwers/maps.

Jest to jeden z powodów i prawdopodobnie najważniejszy powód, dla którego przestałem grać w CoN, chociaż angielski nie jest dla mnie problemem. Jednak w grze chcesz się zrelaksować i komunikować w swoim ojczystym języku.