Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Running out of Rare Materials - How to Fix?

Zozo001

New Game Search Options

Zozo001

Ivana Knoll

TheShinwacker

Knolldoll’s latest whereabouts - Know where to spot me at the World Cup in Qatar - 2022 (!)

Red Snapper

Simulating Nukes

Red Snapper

Recent Activities

• Tifo_14 -

Liked Zozo001’s post in the thread New Game Search Options.

Like (Post)
    Well, it would be nice if the supposed search options would actually be operative, too. The search has been broken for years now.
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to a comment by Red Snapper on xXWolfXx’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Maybe we should make a new thread dedicated specifically to World Cup watch parties, predictions, comments, etc.

(In the off topic section of course)
  • Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Running out of Rare Materials - How to Fix?.

Quote from goth y boi: “In my most recent game (ww3 as Kenya), I’m having a Rare Materials shortage at day 6, even though I have conquered 2 other players’ RM cities. What can I do to quickly increase production, ASAP? ” First realize that…
  • Tifo_14 -

Wall Reply
    Interesting viewpoint. Personally I’m rooting for England or the Netherlands to win
    (Brazil has enough titles)
  • Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread New Game Search Options.

Well, it would be nice if the supposed search options would actually be operative, too. The search has been broken for years now.
  • Roots Naggy -

Liked Red Snapper’s post in the thread Simulating Nukes.

Like (Post)
    Gee thanks
  • Roots Naggy -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Simulating Nukes.

Like (Post)
    no and i won’t bother too, this is trivial
  • Roots Naggy -

Liked Tifo_14’s post in the thread Simulating Nukes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Red Snapper: “Hi, I want to nuke a city, but I am unsure of what the effects will be on: - Population - City morale - Troop health - Nearby troop health (splash damage) - Resource Output - Building Destruction Is there a simulator or…
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Simulating Nukes.

Like (Post)
    No simulations from me. Some of what you want to know should be made obvious in the warhead stats/descriptions. By doing a search on site:forum.conflictnations.com nuke you can find plenty of forum posts. Haven't I taught you yet the value of doing…
  • TheShinwacker -

Wall Reply
    Croatia is playing Brazil! Brazil probably has it in the bag but Croatia made it to finals in 2018 and lost to France 4-2 so they still have a chance of making it. But yes you would be hearing quite a bit about the World Cup, america is starting to take…