Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement SERVER OUTAGE

Yak

Please Be Patient

KristianRommel

Anyone else's games stuck on reload

KristianRommel

Game malfunctions

Robert Ilenfeld

Game Malfunctions

PerigeeNil

Recent Activities

• Yak -

Replied to the thread SERVER OUTAGE.

I don't want to jinx it, but things are looking better.
  • ewinner -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread New Spy Function.

Like (Post)
    Right now the spy can do a bunch of things in an enemy city, but only run interference in one of your own cities. What about giving the spy the ability to perform Domestic Patriotic Propaganda? Each propaganda spy could raise morale in one of your own…
  • ewinner -

Replied to the thread SERVER OUTAGE.

Is there an expected ETA? I know you're doing your best.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Anyone else's games stuck on reload.

Like (Post)
    @KristianRommel Please send a bug report so that the support staff can assist you as best they can, since you cannot access the bug report send an email to support@doradogames.com @Stratieon Indeed the issue is still present, please bear with us, the…
  • Yak -

Liked PerigeeNil’s post in the thread Please Be Patient.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Folks! We all understand that the servers are down, that it caused interuptions to your games, and that you my have had time, gold, feelings, etc., invested in those games. Currently, the team is doing what they can to get the servers back up and
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked KristianRommel’s post in the thread Please Be Patient.

Like (Post)
    Hi Nil, i just give up to try to login again and again. i will wait but i wanna have the reimbursement for the game i just an hour before the server crushed. 85.000 gold. 3104105 Game. Because i dont know at all how to do that bug reports etc. because…
  • KristianRommel -

Replied to the thread Please Be Patient.

Hi Nil, i just give up to try to login again and again. i will wait but i wanna have the reimbursement for the game i just an hour before the server crushed. 85.000 gold. 3104105 Game. Because i dont know at all how to do that bug reports etc. because…
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Robert Ilenfeld’s post in the thread Game malfunctions.

Like (Post)
    email sent Yak
  • KristianRommel -

Liked PerigeeNil’s post in the thread Please Be Patient.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Folks! We all understand that the servers are down, that it caused interuptions to your games, and that you my have had time, gold, feelings, etc., invested in those games. Currently, the team is doing what they can to get the servers back up and
  • PerigeeNil -

Posted the thread Please Be Patient.

Thread