Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Resolution issue

General SRM

Increasing Resources After Maxing Out Arms Industry

Teburu

I want to join an alliance

Dracula

Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD)

_Pyth0n_

Announcement 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

Admira G1

Recent Activities

• General SRM -

Replied to the thread Resolution issue.

I dont know if you can notice it here but the screen resolution is tad bit different from before. It is like vertically a bit strectched. And the city names are not as sharp as it used to be... I SINCERELY REQUEST YOU to open the image in a new tab. You…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Increasing Resources After Maxing Out Arms Industry.

- Hospitals don’t increase Morale - Recruitment Offices only affect Manpower - Airbases increase Resources, as does higher Population
  • Dracula -

Replied to the thread I want to join an alliance.

Quote from bkn: “yea its 4 hand picked members that proofed themseelf with good/exceptional gameplay. But everybody does its own thing atm... So i am looking also looking for regular mates for 64 x4 ww3 ” Well 2 of the 4 members have played around…
  • whitebird -

Posted the thread Increasing Resources After Maxing Out Arms Industry.

Thread
    Haven’t been able to figure out yet how to increase resources in a city after reaching L5 arms industry. From everything I’ve read, there doesn’t seem to be anyway other than increasing morale (with the exception of port cities where higher level…
  • bkn -

yea its 4 hand picked members that proofed themseelf with good/exceptional gameplay. But everybody does its own thing atm... So i am looking also looking for regular mates for 64 x4 ww3
  • Dracula -

Quote from bkn: “Look for "You lose anyway" its my alliance, you can join... I usally just take in people i have played with. or write a message to "bkn1" ” ok ,but it has only 4 members. Do you guys play regularly and which map ?. I usually play…
  • bkn -

Look for "You lose anyway" its my alliance, you can join... I usally just take in people i have played with. or write a message to "bkn1"
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked bkn’s post in the thread "National guard is good" my ass.

Like (Post)
    Infntery hs only 1 purpose in this game, and that is to capture things... so you should go for the cheapest and fastest one which is national guard. and they have 50% defense bonus for cities... basically they are the best unit imo
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Admira G1’s post in the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Starting challenge very soon. Any tips for landlocked nations? ” I deleted an entire paragraph cause j don't wanna ruin your fun of figuring things out during the game. My only tip if you're playing solo, Bolivia is easiest…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Admira G1’s post in the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Like (Post)
    This and a few other challenges have been on my list for a while. If you do try it, be sure not to announce it if you have coastal cities. Building lvl 3/4 naval bases will still help you bluff. I don't get why transport ships but I guess you're playing…