Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Corvette Spam Thoughts

MoNoMaN01

What’s your best casualty ratio

Dealer of Death

Product Alert

Hydralysk

New Unit: Strike Drones

Killiam07

BLUE VS. RED MAPS ?

Killiam07

Recent Activities

• TheShinwacker -

Liked Killiam07’s post in the thread is con down? for me it is. maybe my computer.

Like (Post)
    I’m almost at rank 40
  • MoNoMaN01 -

Replied to the thread Corvette Spam Thoughts.

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from MoNoMaN01: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from MoNoMaN01: “I tend to have excesses of supplies, how are you guys using them all in the early to mid game? This obviously wouldn't be the case if you built 7…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread What’s your best casualty ratio.

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Killiam07: “Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Killiam07: “Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties syria: 55000 Me:…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Product Alert.

Yep. The player can toggle the 'Auto Upgrade' option. Then once the units return to the factory, or the mobile upgrade unit links up with the target, the process is under AI control. The game will deduct the resources needed to improve the unit, and…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Killiam07: “Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties syria: 55000 Me: 450 now I know this is normal because I was using only ranged…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Killiam07: “Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties syria: 55000 Me: 450 now I know this is normal…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Product Alert.

Quote from Hydralysk: “1. Thanks for the tip about putting in buy orders when there is no product on the market.I did not know that was possible. 2. You may check the market every time, whether there is a product for you or not. Your choice, your
  • Im On Smoko -

Quote from Killiam07: “Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties syria: 55000 Me: 450 now I know this is normal because I was using only ranged…
  • Second Cannae -

Wrote a comment on Killiam07’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ayy I was your hundredth like :D