Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Beginner’s question

vynical

Don't you get sad when you see this?

Teburu

Private Vanity Colors/Labels

Hydralysk

well every war .. people think they are the good guys. But history judges

KFGauss

bug issue

PrinceofHonor

Recent Activities

• vynical -

Replied to the thread Beginner’s question.

You can't trade directly since there'd be exploit of wolfpacking (you and your friends and/or illegal multi accounts join the same game and pool all resource to one country to gain illegal advantage over others). To gain legal advantage, use gold so…
  • cciege -

Posted the thread Beginner’s question.

Thread
    First , i don’t have a security council . Can i trade resources directly with my ally?we both got each other way to go in status, and which mode can we play minor countries , there’s a few countries i would like to try.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Okay, insults will not be tolerated, try to stay on the subject of the thread. Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Frick off...lol. its a public forum nt your private…
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Red vs. blue victory rewards.

Like (Post)
    You saved me from giving it a try any time soon. Thanks for "taking one for the team".
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Private Vanity Colors/Labels.

Like (Post)
    I forgot the sound effects part: youtu.be/bgpRw92d1MA
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Private Vanity Colors/Labels.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “because on grand thing of "improvements" would rank this 999 out of 1000. Whats next custom voice overs and theme songs for troops ;) ” And the good news is that you think it is a improvement as opposed to a hindrance. And I…
  • david roro -

Wrote a comment on david roro’s wall.

Wall Comment
    pour la prise de nis et prestina j'ais placé mais btm en pernik pour attaqué en pirot a noter que ces boisé et avantage les char avec 5 division d infanterie et une division d 'artillerie en appui a vlasotnice(c est vallonné) j'ais attaquer avec 2…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked booombooom’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    1)Too many port city is very hard to Defend. 2)Focus on navy from the begin means expansion on land goes slow for 1st few days 3) Naval war depends on Hit n Run/ Trick shot. you sleep and you are dead. 4)Distance from other nation makes Japan more slow…
  • shrek6satan -

Replied to the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Okay, insults will not be tolerated, try to stay on the subject of the thread. Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Frick off...lol. its a public forum nt your private chat. ” yeah maybe I'll do the…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked aprero’s post in the thread Red vs. blue victory rewards.

Like (Post)
    The worst map ever played on CoN!