Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Steam App stuck at loading screen

Martijn

Strategy Advice: Hospitals

Shrike2050

English Only Games

Germanico

Pinned Nation Spotlight: Mongolia

ross222

Warum hat der MarineFernaufklärer kein Sonar?

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• Martijn -

Replied to the thread Steam App stuck at loading screen.

Quote from Hungryzombie: “Germanico - I think I might have pinpointed this problem Both Martin and myself had our Steam login's changed by the CoN staff due to the fact once you login to steam there is no way to change your account. Could that have…
  • Brandcraft950 -

Wrote a comment on Brandcraft950’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello
  • Hungryzombie -

Germanico - I think I might have pinpointed this problem Both Martin and myself had our Steam login's changed by the CoN staff due to the fact once you login to steam there is no way to change your account. Could that have caused this issue?
  • Martijn -

• Hungryzombie -

I've tried the steps given by Germanico to no effect. Still stuck at same screen. Thanks for looking into it.
  • Last warrior -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (191003).

Like (Post)
    as much as i try, i can´t get any sense into this. I know English is not your native tongue. Would you please be so kind: a) translate it via google-translate b) write it in your native tongue and let others do the translation c) combine it (like many…
  • Shrike2050 -

Replied to the thread Strategy Advice: Hospitals.

I find that not only are hospitals / field hospitals good for healing stacks near the front lines, but if you are capturing significant portions of enemy territory, the morale boost given to cities and provinces is key. When I capture a city the first…
  • Sophia_Addison -

Liked ross222’s post in the thread Sins of our Children.

Like (Post)
    waiting a week to attack is one thing but only being allowed to attack 8 provinces and 1 city forget it ill stick with regular game i dont want to spend a year on 1 map
  • Sophia_Addison -

Liked WarCityDriver’s post in the thread Sins of our Children.

Like (Post)
    Roleplays are about the journey and not the destination I would argue. As such, while wars do help to generate articles they must also be balanced as each player lost means less players posting. As hemmingway would say "Do not ask for whom the bell…
  • Sophia_Addison -

Liked Raf’s post in the thread English Only Games.

Like (Post)
    main problem here that international language shall be Esperanto, not English, to avoid any part of people natural advantage:)