Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement NOTICE: Steam login issue (FIXED)

Germanico

Arms Industries..

Spinflight

the battle of a 1V3

Kranzegrad

Suggest gamemode "One hundred billion years later" 29 player (early PVE focus)

Kranzegrad

Make the patrol circle darker

sratenwajet

Recent Activities

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread NOTICE: Steam login issue (FIXED).

Fixed. Please come back to us should you still see any issue with logging into steam on a new account. Thank you and please excuse the inconvenience. //G
  • pokerampm -

Wrote a comment on pokerampm’s wall.

Wall Comment
    POKERAMPM Merupakan Penyedia Situs IDN Poker, Poker Online Indonesia, Daftar Poker Terpercaya telah melayani semua bank di Indonesia dan deposit pulsa

Follow Me: pokerampm.biz/
  • Wüstenrabe -

Liked ghosTRider63’s post in the thread Roleplay serveri.

Like (Post)
    Roleplay tarzı oda oluşturup oynayabilir miyiz ? Ya da bu fikri düşünen var mı ? Yorumlarınızı bekliyorum.
  • Spinflight -

Replied to the thread Arms Industries...

So are there any morale building bonusses outside of bunkers? Also whilst morale is capped at 100 does a potential morale of higher affect tax rate and productive capacity? Say for instance I built lv 5 bunkers in the capital which already has 100…
  • Spinflight -

Replied to the thread Arms Industries...

Quote from Germanico: “To allow long term economical planning in this direction we balanced annexation - to pay off / ammortize in about 10-15 days for said specific resource. ” Not seeing how by my calcs. Maybe with a few extra upgrades to the…
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread the battle of a 1V3.

Quote from 737373elj: “I think Kranzegrad misread this as the zombie thread... ” I read it plot. zombies are armor class.
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked sratenwajet’s post in the thread Make the patrol circle darker.

Like (Post)
    AS Fighters have a nice dark patrol circle None of the other planes do Make the circles for the other planes darker
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked Pafufu’s post in the thread Make the patrol circle darker.

Like (Post)
    Yeah that may be a needed change.
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked LightingStars’s post in the thread Make the patrol circle darker.

Like (Post)
    I'd just like to see a white outline on the outside of the circle, that'd make my life so much easier.
  • I liked it! and victory sites too (oil refinery, mining facility and seed vault etc.), and small clans nations too.