Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

bug issue

KFGauss

Elite frigate broken op

Admira G1

Playable nations

Zozo001

Excerpts from the Communist Manifesto

The Means of Production

Recent Activities

• KFGauss -

Replied to the thread bug issue.

Did you submit an in-game bug report? If not, you definitely should. Dorado is pretty slow about responding to the in-game reports; but slow is better than seldom. I seldom see official responses to bug reports written here. That doesn't mean that…
  • Admira G1 -

Replied to the thread Elite frigate broken op.

Hi KFGauss, Short version ships stack over 5 causes penalty. Stack with elite frigate can’t stack with an other, not possible. This allows multiple stacks to be at the same exact spot in the sea acting as if they were stacked without any penalties.…
  • Chunkybddy -

Posted the thread bug issue.

Thread
    I am at war with Canada in game 6560247 I am at close range of his transports off the west coast of Africa. I had 9 minutes before I would be able to fire my next volley with my naval stack. I logged off for a few minutes. When I logged back on his…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Elite frigate broken op.

Like (Post)
    Twice the Pride, double the fall Five times the stacks, five times the damage.
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Elite frigate broken op.

Like (Post)
    well do you know they all will received FULL damage when got attack. aka you just played pub game where no one shoot back, anyshit work there.
  • KFGauss -

Admiral & Others I've tried reading these posts and following the chains of events or the causes and effects people are trying to describe, and I have to tell you all - it's incomprehensible to me. I'm not a super-genius or the game's most experienced…
  • Admira G1 -

Quote from playbabe: “well do you know they all will received FULL damage when got attack. aka you just played pub game where no one shoot back, anyshit work there. ” An other one of ‘that happened in public match so it doesn’t count’ I…
  • japan samurai -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread LANDMINES / MINE CLEARING VEHICLE.

Like (Post)
    After thoroughly reading your ideas, ive come to the conclusion that they are inferior to mine.
  • japan samurai -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread LANDMINES / MINE CLEARING VEHICLE.

Like (Post)
    I have never left the dark side. If you read my comments properly you might have noticed that I am an old white men…
  • japan samurai -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread LANDMINES / MINE CLEARING VEHICLE.

Like (Post)
    i dont wanne kfg here but this is not a new idea. Did you search the forum? Do you have additional ideas to the concepts already mentioned there? Landmines, vehicles that lay them, way to counter them and how they might be implemented