Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Option to disable world details loading.

MrBookShelf

Announcement GENERAL UPDATE (190722)

kurtvonstein

Questions about the Caliphate

Andilek7319

Elite Experimental units x10price =x2 quality

Telerik

Any unit can see stelth unit if they in sight range?

Efreet

Recent Activities

• MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread Option to disable world details loading..

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

yeah i never saw a use for ASW...now even less.
  • Opulon -

Liked Raf’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Opulon: “I suppose your reasoning covers early more than late ” Partially ... yes, ASW with deep development has not so bad damage against navy. But in late game also FR itself has ability to see choppers and damage them by aura (by the…
  • Raf -

Quote from Opulon: “I suppose your reasoning covers early more than late ” Partially ... yes, ASW with deep development has not so bad damage against navy. But in late game also FR itself has ability to see choppers and damage them by aura (by the…
  • Andilek7319 -

- New Tooltip: Scout - Indicates that a unit can identify the exact unit composition of an army in sight-range. - so any typ unit in sight range see evrything (like now just recoon or heli ...or drone ) - New Tooltip: Anti-Stealth - Indicates…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Questions about the Caliphate.

yes make war and small advice for you .. try to lost capital city (and most time i declare war on evrybody ) that make impackt on morale and its make so many revolt in your city ... that make new insurgent
  • Opulon -

I suppose your reasoning covers early more than late
  • Efreet -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Option to disable world details loading..

Like (Post)
    Sometimes when opening the game you will found out that world will slowly loading in. You can clearly see that everything is still there beside the world details. Have an option to toggle this would lead be more device accessibility.
    I would comment a
  • Efreet -

Replied to the thread Option to disable world details loading..

Yup, strategic view with only colored pins / shapes would be my default. :)
  • Raf -

Quote from Opulon: “Cruiser beats ASW who beats Frigate who beats NPA who beats cruiser (in an economical nutshell) ” No here :). ASW cant now beat frigates , x2 damage decrease dont more allow to beat them ... ASW are totally useless against subs…