Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Битва: SARMATS vs "Парни из стали" (результаты)

PutinW

STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS

verybadplayer

Looking for an Alliance

wopnilli

Альянс "Парни из Стали" вызывают альянс "САРМАТ" на битву

krolikbomby

Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles

ross222

Recent Activities

• PutinW -

Replied to the thread Битва: SARMATS vs "Парни из стали" (результаты).

Парни из стали признают поражение от соколов Но сокол будь уж корректен не красиво себя ведешь Условные правила были: 1.начало битвы через три дня со старта -вы начали через 2 дня 12 часов скрин договоренности - prntscr.com/nfpd2s 2.ира должна…
  • verybadplayer -

Replied to the thread STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS.

ID GAME 2659511 i am vietnam and the bombers are from France player R__B, it happened today and some days ago too
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS.

No cheat - but maybe a bug. Please provide your game ID and user name so we can follow up.
  • verybadplayer -

Posted the thread STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS.

Thread
    I detect heavy stealth bombers with my AWACS upgraded with anti-stealth capabilities and i send my air superiority fighters to shoot them down and nothing happens my jets suddenly appear back to my base and the bombers are still there... This is cheat or…
  • wopnilli -

Replied to the thread Looking for an Alliance.

• Conflict of Nations: SARMATS vs Guys From Steel ("Парни из стали") Первая битва между ру.язычными альянсами SARMATS (SOKOL) и Guys From Steel (PutinW). Бой проходил 5-5 на средиземной…
  • SOKOL -

Posted the thread Битва: SARMATS vs "Парни из стали" (результаты).

Thread
    Conflict of Nations: SARMATS vs Guys From Steel ("Парни из стали") Первая битва между ру.язычными альянсами SARMATS (SOKOL) и Guys From Steel (PutinW). Бой проходил 5-5 на средиземной…
  • wopnilli -

Now follows Wubblyboofus.

Follow
  • wopnilli -

Wrote a comment on Wubblyboofus’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I'm new to the game. I could use some coaching.
  • Alat Urka -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Paying gold for training maps (like we already did for tournaments) could be a way of alleviating one of the obstacles... I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one willing to chip in to get the opportunity to work with my fellow wolves and friends at least…