Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Is there still an option in game for everyone to leave the game at the same time?

Kalrakh

Province Construction Display in Queue

Sima

Game Launch Times

Kalrakh

Officers

Kalrakh

European tech tree ( F117 night hawk )

Aggressor X

Recent Activities

• 5 or less people must be remaining as active players for an End game vote to appear, or smaller maps maybe 3 or less not sure
  • Sima -

Replied to the thread Province Construction Display in Queue.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “to be honest i dont understand what you want. Constructions for provinces are dis9layed in the queue. A m8ve to top is way more qol ” Apologies for the confusion. I meant to say that I'd like to see a list of currently…
  • In past games I found an option for everyone to leave the game. Is this still available, and if so, where is it in the game?
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Game Launch Times.

New games launch some time after old games got filled up
  • LastLiving -

Replied to the thread Game Launch Times.

• Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Officers.

• Aggressor X -

Replied to the thread European tech tree ( F117 night hawk ).

it will be great idea to let f117 without air to air capabilities Btw I suggest to make a gaps between doctrines in a specific weapons same to reality And Other suggestion : make a new map started with ready weapons similar to real life in power and…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread European tech tree ( F117 night hawk ).

I think the name F-117 is enough to convey that the units are F-117s but not any specific version. Small details like whether or not an aircraft has secondary abilities is not considered by the game. Apache has air to air weapons, but cannot shoot down…
  • Aggressor X -

Posted the thread European tech tree ( F117 night hawk ).

Thread
    I suggest you to write it F177 b night hawk Because the version b have air to air capabilities And f177 A night hawk is just attack aircraft without any air to air capabilities And in general I hope you focusing on turning the game more and more…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Officers.

Would it make much of a difference? How often do you have 2 or more stacks in sight range of each other?