Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Old Maps

playbabe

Morale help please

DigitalReign

Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear

HuanPirin40

New Kind Of Insurgency

LastLiving

Flexible UI Screens

WalterChang

Recent Activities

• Kenshi -

Wrote a comment on PrinceofHonor’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Can you please change my name from Malakaaa to Gengar
  • Pyth0n -

Liked Gen. Grievous’s post in the thread Spies: What are your thoughts?.

Like (Post)
    I like spies just being about money, and I like the RNG factor with Sabotaging and Corruption as I think selective sabotaging and corruption would be to OP. However, having the option to give your agents their mission could be more interesting and…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked Mc_Johnsen’s post in the thread Spies: What are your thoughts?.

Like (Post)
    Imo, the spies are a bit unbalanced at the moment. Intelligence: They are incredibly easy to use, equally as effective in any city or province. You can hide them in a remote hostile province and yet they are able to gather a lot of information: messages…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Old Maps.

indeed that some of them just old version of current map. but there are quite handful of old testing map or one time off event :< damn i wish i played able archer
  • _dany20_ -

Liked Pyth0n’s post in the thread Old Maps.

Like (Post)
    I was looking at all the different maps on the wiki and I saw this picture: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…5f83b5e41210762015ef7c4d0 wiki.conflictnations.com/Campaign_Types I assume that world war 2020 was an old version of ww3, but I also see a…
  • Pyth0n -

Posted the thread Old Maps.

Thread
    I was looking at all the different maps on the wiki and I saw this picture: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…5f83b5e41210762015ef7c4d0 wiki.conflictnations.com/Campaign_Types I assume that world war 2020 was an old version of ww3, but I also see a…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked corax’s post in the thread Secret Labs improving research speed.

Like (Post)
    I do not know how many rares you can produce early game to do what you are suggesting... Barring gold abuse what you say is simply not feasible. But yes golders are gonna gold wither this option is implemented or not and they will do exactly what you…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread New Kind Of Insurgency.

Like (Post)
    they explicitly states that they won’t drive deep into PvE look at zombie mode. i could say it once a closest PvE experience we ever had then they just nerf the hell out of it now to become overkill map but a bit stronger rebel
  • oddway -

Wrote a comment on oddway’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Oddway International is a pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution store which provides access to life saving medicines to a vast number of people at lowest price. We are able to source and supply generic, branded and over the counter pharmaceuticals…
  • CaptTee -

Wrote a comment on CaptTee’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How long does it usually take to get approved to write suggestions in the Forum?