Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Resource province locator

Im On Smoko

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Kalrakh

4x Speed Battleground USA & Flashpoint Games

Im On Smoko

More Suggestions

Teburu

Pinned NATION SPOTLIGHT: LIBYA

Pyth0n

Recent Activities

• Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread Resource province locator.

Quote from playbabe: “actually the problem is that there are different zoom levels and the levels that resources icon appear on the map is too small _____________________________________________________________________________________ Same with…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Resource province locator.

Like (Post)
    actually the problem is that there are different zoom levels and the levels that resources icon appear on the map is too small
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Quote from Pyth0n: “Here is all the information: Military Doctrine: European Radar Signature: High Deployable Armament Cost: 50 Radar Detection: Ground Units (HIGH) Scout Reveal Stealth: Ground Units Storm Position: Unit ignores hostile…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Pyth0n’s post in the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Like (Post)
    Here is all the information: Military Doctrine: European Radar Signature: High Deployable Armament Cost: 50 Radar Detection: Ground Units (HIGH) Scout Reveal Stealth: Ground Units Storm Position: Unit ignores hostile target’s entrenchment…
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread 4x Speed Battleground USA & Flashpoint Games.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “While I personally wouldn't play a 4X game if paid to do so (I find the capricious nature of losing a game due to the biological need to sleep abhorrent). *Furthermore, and in deference's to the OP's immensely cool Forum…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Resource province locator.

actually the problem is that there are different zoom levels and the levels that resources icon appear on the map is too small
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from SAITAM78: “Thank you very much for those who gave me feedback about my suggestions. I wanted to clarify a little more about the Gold bullet. I don't want to eliminate the use of it. I was just pointing out…
  • Teburu -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SAITAM78: “Thank you very much for those who gave me feedback about my suggestions. I wanted to clarify a little more about the Gold bullet. I don't want to eliminate the use of it. I was just pointing out some of its use that looks very…
  • Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Here is all the information: Military Doctrine: European Radar Signature: High Deployable Armament Cost: 50 Radar Detection: Ground Units (HIGH) Scout Reveal Stealth: Ground Units Storm Position: Unit ignores hostile target’s entrenchment…
  • Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread NATION SPOTLIGHT: LIBYA.

Maybe let’s start with something easier… If you are interested in helping me make it, get on Discord and DM me (I would recommend you are at least like lvl 10.) Pyth0n's Alt#0737.