Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Secret Labs improving research speed

corax

"Range melee" mechanic

Kalrakh

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Pyth0n

Racist coalition

Hms bismarck

Small question on accounts

Hms bismarck

Recent Activities

• corax -

Replied to the thread Secret Labs improving research speed.

I do not know how many rares you can produce early game to do what you are suggesting... Barring gold abuse what you say is simply not feasible. But yes golders are gonna gold wither this option is implemented or not and they will do exactly what you…
  • Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread Secret Labs improving research speed.

Interesting suggestion. I guess that it could lead to an increase of construction of secret labs in the early games, and then lead to a rush of missile research, and then lead to a rush of ICBM’s…
  • corax -

Posted the thread Secret Labs improving research speed.

Thread
    I did a search on the forum I did not find it, my suggestion is what the title says, give say a 5% speed boost to research speed per secret lab level constructed up to a maximum of 30% total research speed boost. So if you have a lvl5 and a lvl1 or two…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Nubluk’s post in the thread "Range melee" mechanic.

Like (Post)
    Why don't you just make motorized infantry yourself and get them to lvl 6? In my experience you can't hit with the 20 range and not get hit back if the other person also has the range attqck. It appears to be a simultaneous engagement. Motorized…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread QUICKSTART: Social Media rules.

Like (Post)
    By Using our Forums you are agree to the following rules which are put into place to provide a constructive, healthy environment for new players and veterans alike. Just like you wouldn't want your house to be littered with junk, treat this server as you…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Do you think Eastern doctrine is too weak comparing with the other two?.

Like (Post)
    what is it with all these people thinking eastern is bad? the doctrine differences arent big enough to have an impact in pubs and eastern is doing just fine in challenges could even argue that eastern is the best doctrine for public games :D
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread "Range melee" mechanic.

Mot Inf have by default a quite weak attack, you do not want to attack with them in melee by default. You want to force the enemie to leave his entrenchment and attack you. Outside of 4x I hardly consider the mortar an issue, never really see people…
  • Nubluk -

next time he brings it up you will tell him...
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KillJoyRambo: “well you're wrong, my ticket was finally responded too and I am researching the rail gun now ” Well good for you, but that's not the way they put it out there, squeaky wheel always gets the grease.
  • playbabe -

also did i do that? i don't remember telling waffle that MRLs is balance