Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What are undead doing with their ressources?

Dealer of Death

Play as Russia, very easy lost. Does everyone see it right?

Kranzegrad

ECOnomy or Army

Teburu

Missiles

Teburu

Do Aircraft Auto-Attack like Ships?

MicahWill

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread What are undead doing with their ressources?.

Quote from Kranzegrad: “Last times i bombing hives cities by heavy bomber's to dozens times, but they always build new hives, ai want play with me!? i bombing malaysia and thailand cities, mean while ai build new hives to replaced destroyed hives,…
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Play as Russia, very easy lost. Does everyone see it right?.

It's best created coalition with China (A-C) Mongolia (B-C), Iran (B-C), Kazahstan (A-C), Belarus (B-C), Ukraine (maybe not, because case 2014.(rare cases yes in it, B-C)) and Japan (B-C), others; Finland, Norway, North Korea and Caucasia it's easy…
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread What are undead doing with their ressources?.

Last times i bombing hives cities by heavy bomber's to dozens times, but they always build new hives, ai want play with me!? i bombing malaysia and thailand cities, mean while ai build new hives to replaced destroyed hives, after i bombing hives to…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread ECOnomy or Army.

you only really need to max out arms industries on rare and electronics early on; the rest can easily be done over time cuz there's simply more of them building a shitton of arms industries doesnt get you anything when it makes you unable to research…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Missiles.

Quote from hiloooo: “Quote from bilder239: “Why does it show I have missiles but cant launch them? ” Level up strike fighter to level four or get submarine. Research cruise missile. That's for cruise missiles. ” or bombers, or asf, or heli…
  • hiloooo -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread World War 2050, New Futuristic Game Idea.

Like (Post)
    Hrm, was this the basis for Rising Tides? Quote from Parrucci: “In realtà io avevo già suggerito n l foruml'introduzione dei satelliti lanciamissili in quantoesistion già adesso ” A few other people suggested that before you I believe Alcune…
  • hiloooo -

Replied to the thread Missiles.

Quote from bilder239: “Why does it show I have missiles but cant launch them? ” Level up strike fighter to level four or get submarine. Research cruise missile. That's for cruise missiles.
  • MicahWill -

Replied to the thread Do Aircraft Auto-Attack like Ships?.

Yes. Depending upon which unit it is will determine what types on units it will auto-engage while on patrol. Air Superiority Fighters will engage any air units, while basically every other air combat unit will engage with ground units (while on patrol).
  • hiloooo -

Replied to the thread Trustworthy allies.

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Were there any of your allies who became your good friends and helped you as much they can? Did you play another game with them? ” Uhm...so me and some of my real life friends play so really there's only one outsider from…