Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Embark/disembark timing.

TheShinwacker

Improvements To Armour And Melee Units

Zozo001

Increasing Resources After Maxing Out Arms Industry

Zozo001

Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Bool and Oil?

playbabe

How does retreat work?

japan samurai

Recent Activities

• TheShinwacker -

Replied to the thread Embark/disembark timing..

I am wondering why disembarking and embarking take so long. I would guess that if you are storming an enemy shore you are going to take it as fast as possible, and there is no shoreline bunkers in con, it should be even faster. A city I understand, but a…
  • Drony77 -

Wrote a comment on Alexsinistro’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Want to play another round with you
  • Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Quote from japan samurai: “destroy an MBT with Gunships in early game will pose a problem. ” ofc Gunship is anti-infantry rather than anti-armored, so sure. But Attack helos would make quick work of it. Then again, one does not need to destroy MBTs,…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mr Tactician: “Hey everyone, Just had a suggestions to run past everyone to get your thoughts. ATM I feel like armour and melee units are at a massive disadvantage yet I still see newer players using them regularly. I have a suggestion to…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from japan samurai: “Honestly any player that rushes tanks puts any player that doesn’t at a big disadvantage. ... ” Nope
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Quote from japan samurai: “Honestly any player that rushes tanks puts any player that doesn’t at a big disadvantage. ... ” Nope
  • Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Increasing Resources After Maxing Out Arms Industry.

Quote from playbabe: “Growth rate in mobile aways show 0% ” Mobile sucks in so many ways, I do not even track (I know you do, and I find it admirable). It really is just a brain-dead substitute for the real PC GUI, for me.
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Bool and Oil?.

also like, mobile don’t have a map when you selecting nation.
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Increasing Resources After Maxing Out Arms Industry.

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from playbabe: “you're serious? are you blind? just look at his image. then look at my images. ” I am looking, but cannot figure what exactly you're referring to... ” Growth rate in mobile aways show 0%
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to a comment by xXWolfXx on Tifo_14’s wall.

Wall Reply
    And back since 15 August :D