Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Corvette overhaul

Colonel Waffles

Mobile AA suggestion

Teburu

Suggestions for con

LastLiving

one ip

Colonel Waffles

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Teburu

Recent Activities

• Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Corvette overhaul.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Back to the drawing board with you. Apparently, either you are huffing jenkem, or you don't realize you are trying to make a lvl 1 corvette THREE times more deadly vs subs than a lvl 1 cruiser, 20% more deadly than a fully…
  • Opulon -

I need to agree with DoD on that. I like the underlying idea to overhaul it, but the scale gets "out of control" very quickly compared to other units. Maybe the same idea, but "by the spoon" ?
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Mobile AA suggestion.

making it cheaper wouldn't really fix it's issues... you'd just be able to make a bit more
  • LastLiving -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for con.

• corax -

Replied to the thread Mobile AA suggestion.

I think the stats are ok, when compared to other units and overall unit balance. IMHO the problem with this unit is research and production cost. If significantly lowered I believe people would start producing them again... After all most manufacturers…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “As of right now, corvettes are not useful past early game. Once other ships come into play they become quite useless and no one uses them at max level. Here’s my idea of overhauled corvette T1 Cost: 500 Supplies, 500…
  • Hms bismarck -

Posted the thread Suggestions for con.

Thread
    Alliances : I belive this should have been added to the game when released . Not being able to join alliance deprives mobile players from the full exprience of con Desktop version for con : Now you might be wondering how will there be a desktop…
  • Hms bismarck -

I agree with you, , also very well written
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread one ip.

Quote from huwoluyo: “hello me and my brother play from one ip and using two pc how we can play safely? ” The only way is to get SC on both accounts
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread Corvette overhaul.

Thread
    As of right now, corvettes are not useful past early game. Once other ships come into play they become quite useless and no one uses them at max level. Here’s my idea of overhauled corvette T1 Cost: 500 Supplies, 500 Components, 300 Manpower, 600…