Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON

bobqz

OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?

KFGauss

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

KFGauss

Pinned News From My Latest Game

kurtvonstein

Battle of Active

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• bobqz -

Replied to the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

Quote from Opulon: “My worst defeats are usually when i try to explain someone that "kill the jews" is sufficiently severe to justify a ban from the server or the map. ” VIII) Stalking, threatening or otherwise harassing or causing…
  • bobqz -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

Like (Post)
    My worst defeats are usually when i try to explain someone that "kill the jews" is sufficiently severe to justify a ban from the server or the map.
  • bobqz -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Well I just started a new game, so I should have something by late tomorrow. I usually wait a week or so before I begin firing off articles, so I can gauge the map, make sure I'm not getting bumrushed, and get my machine…
  • Quote from KFGauss: “OK - I'm curious now - What"s this K_SVA's standard OOB, economic approach, and battlefield strategy? Can anyone summarize it well for me? Bonus points if you point out weaknesses without writing a wall of text. ” Seriously, I…
  • Eren Yeager -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

Like (Post)
    I dont get it either...Ypu stand up for jews and get beaten? do you live in a Muslim ruled Country such as Iraque, Iran, Turkey, Germany or France?
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FeedbackAccount: “. . . I won't tolerate deletion of my post, . . . ” [sarcasm] I recommend sending a sternly worded letter to his grandmothers and CC'ing all of his grade school teachers. Let them know that you are going to stamp your…
  • Quote from The Pale Rider: “I really wished they would change grounded plane mechanics. Currently planes are listed to have 0 ground defense against Inf or Armor but they do. Either they need to update card stats or in reality remove ability for a…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Double Resource Games?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Pale Rider: “This would discourage the use of gold and income for game makers. So wont happen ;( They just removed a lot of cities to make RSS more scarce and increase gold usage. They basically want a few mega countries with 8 - 10 cities…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Well I just started a new game, so I should have something by late tomorrow. I usually wait a week or so before I begin firing off articles, so I can gauge the map, make sure I'm not getting bumrushed, and get my machine…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “These are hilarious…thx for the ideas ” Quote from bobqz: “Really enjoyed your articles. ” Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon. ” You SAY or at least intimate that you liked them, but I notice not…